2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen this yesterday and was surprised we still have the cheapest membership of all Vic clubs.

My wife & I also got the social club add on, much cheaper than $850 even with our upgraded/gold memberships.

What does the social club add on get you anyway? We haven’t even got our packs yet lol

We were moving back to Melbourne from WA and the person said they could get them sent to the club, then forward on or pick up when we had somewhere to send them to. Apparently they shouldn’t have told us to do that when we called back, then they said they were sending out a new pack. Only when my wife called back for something else did they put the request in for new packs, which we still haven’t heard anything about a couple of weeks later.

Don’t want to add in to the negativity too much, but things could definitely be done better
We have the cheapest overall membership but per game the most expensive. 9 games works out to be $22.78 per game - compared to the next most expensive Melbourne at $22.55, all the way down to $20.45 for Carlton, Collingwood and Richmond. Essendon have the most expensive membership overall but I believe it covers 16 games, so per game $16.19 (although I think all of their games are fully ticketed so you need to add a few $ on each game for the seat).

There used to be a social club room at Marvel Stadium on the ground level wing where they'd occasionally interview players, club officials etc pre game but I'm not sure if that still exists. I have never used any of whatever benefits are included besides the grand final ticket access in 2016, which is the only reason why I buy it.

Thought it'd be worth posting in here:

Pretty good deal, especially since I've cancelled foxtel.
Already a member but this is still cheaper than just getting Kayo...guess I'll just buy a membership for one of the kids.

It’s here again. Every year I completely forget how to buy tickets. Has anyone got tickets for Round 1 yet? They went on sale today but all I can see so far is shitty seats on Level 1 towards the Great Southern Stand end. Can you not get more central seats on Level 2 yet or what?

Just got my ticket for our game in Canberra against the Plastics (free for interstate members).

For those thinking of travelling up from Melbourne for the game best you start saving now, COVID tax is high for this game: (Cat 3 is out in the wilderness and exposed to the snow and wind while Cat 2 may get you some shelter from the wind, hate to see what they charge for Cat 1 seating, probably only take gold bars for those tickets)

Member Guest Ticket Prices
Price Categories
Adult
Concession
Junior
Family
Category 2 $68
$55
$34
$170
Category 3 $50
$40
$25
$125

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but is anyone else a Ballarat member and tried to buy a ticket today? My barcode didn’t seem to work. I did realise that to get a guest with me that I need to buy tickets tomorrow, but can someone confirm that my reserved seat isn’t going to sell to someone else?

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but is anyone else a Ballarat member and tried to buy a ticket today? My barcode didn’t seem to work. I did realise that to get a guest with me that I need to buy tickets tomorrow, but can someone confirm that my reserved seat isn’t going to sell to someone else?
Your seat is already confirmed per what is written on the back of your membership card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should have got a text from the club. You can access the match and your reserved seat with your membership card.

I hear the kayo membership has been popular but are they counting it like cheeky buggers?
It makes sense for the club to have flexible memberships that reflect the fact not all die hard supporters live in Melbourne. In qld this membership is perfect. This year there are no games in qld unfortunately. I hope to get to see one maybe two games at marvel this year. You cannot have a one size fits all style membership. Not all bulldog lovers are in the same situation be it location or financial and even time.

It makes sense for the club to have flexible memberships that reflect the fact not all die hard supporters live in Melbourne. In qld this membership is perfect. This year there are no games in qld unfortunately. I hope to get to see one maybe two games at marvel this year. You cannot have a one size fits all style membership. Not all bulldog lovers are in the same situation be it location or financial and even time.

Of course, it’s more a comment about the number count that’s for game allocations not as if its a fake membership.

A lot of people including families have said that all our night games aren’t too friendly even around in Melbourne.

I would like the club to have the option of not wanting the merchandise pack. I will go to Vinnies buy a old hat and scarf for $5 I will be saving the environment and less Chinese made junk stuff in my house

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that’s what they do isn’t it. Pick one item you actually want (I went for the scarf) and then you get a $20 voucher for the shop. Saves me getting the hat that looks ridiculous on my peanut head.

I think that’s what they do isn’t it. Pick one item you actually want (I went for the scarf) and then you get a $20 voucher for the shop. Saves me getting the hat that looks ridiculous on my peanut head.

I would rather have the ability to attend the game at Ballarat within my membership then just Chinese junk merchandising that will be sitting in savers in two years tine

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back