2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bad considering our 2021 season was better than last.

Supporters up and about due to signings and pre season form perhaps?

Probably. Whilst 2022 was disappointing, we did make the finals and the more success we have the bigger our membership and supporter base will be.

Signing more and more people to automatic rollover direct debit membership like these SEN ones would help too

Not bad considering our 2021 season was better than last.

Supporters up and about due to signings and pre season form perhaps?
More likely due to the club taking liberties with making last year's members automatic renewals when they hadn't requested one. :mad:

Any thoughts I might have had about becoming an automatic renewal are now out the window. My credit card expires this year so they won't be able to pull that one again.

More likely due to the club taking liberties with making last year's members automatic renewals when they hadn't requested one. :mad:

Any thoughts I might have had about becoming an automatic renewal are now out the window. My credit card expires this year so they won't be able to pull that one again.
Yeah that wasn't great

Were you not going to get a membership?

Were you not going to get a membership?
I was, but I don't take kindly to the club's tactics even if that's what every club does.

It's highly presumptuous and exploits my loyalty to the point of taking away my purchasing choices. If it was just a run-of the-mill commercial outfit doing that it would be worthy of a complaint to the ACCC or the local consumer ombudsman. I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

And then to offer cheaper memberships AFTER they have summarily taken my money ...

It's just not how an ethical business should operate.

Agree. Pretty poor form from a club that prides itself on doing what most would consider right by a professional sporting club standard.

Have they done the same this year? I haven’t been paying attention.

Agree. Pretty poor form from a club that prides itself on doing what most would consider right by a professional sporting club standard.

Have they done the same this year? I haven’t been paying attention.
Yes, a number of posters here have reported it.

I was, but I don't take kindly to the club's tactics even if that's what every club does.

It's highly presumptuous and exploits my loyalty to the point of taking away my purchasing choices. If it was just a run-of the-mill commercial outfit doing that it would be worthy of a complaint to the ACCC or the local consumer ombudsman. I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

And then to offer cheaper memberships AFTER they have summarily taken my money ...

It's just not how an ethical business should operate.
Yep. I was also going to get my yearly membership but they rolled me over to an incredibly large tune of money and without any notice, I've never opt'd in or rolled over before, they also did it on a Friday afternoon so by the time it hit my account I had no recourse to call them and go 'hey wait a minute, wtf?' because they were shut.

Real scummy tactic, almost made me consider cancellation of my (Several) memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. That’s pathetic.
Other membership types get other benefits like gameday seats. Is it pathetic that a digital membership doesn’t include tickets to games, or are they simply different offerings to capture different segments of the fans?

Pathetic that you'd have to pay on top? I really don't think so, unless you want normal memberships to increase by $200 in price. It's a completely different product to gameday entrance and is charged accordingly.
Do they sponsor the dogs? At least a discount or something would’ve been good. Optus do it with the epl.
Not that big of a deal anyway lol.

The digital kayo membership is beautiful. Feel heaps of happiness when I turn on kayo watch the doggies play from sunny Queensland. Ahh how good and remember it's cheaper than kayo basic on its own and helps the doggies as well. Life can't get any better. From a pathetic one eyed supporter this is not a pathetic deal. Embrace happiness.

Do they sponsor the dogs? At least a discount or something would’ve been good. Optus do it with the epl.
It is discounted. A basic Kayo subscription would cost you $300 for a 12 month period, with the Bulldogs membership its $220 and you get a few other goodies.

Other clubs have this membership option too and we're equal cheapest with North. It goes as high as $250 for same type of membership with Richmond, Carlton and Hawthorn. Given that, you'd expect a few neutrals to jump on just to claim the biggest discount (missed opportunity to price it $1 less than North and have the outright cheapest, for this reason).

Last edited:

You’ve made a pretty big deal out of something that would help a lot of people, but have been wrong twice :$

You’ve made a pretty big deal out of something that would help a lot of people, but have been wrong twice :$
I haven't made a big deal out of anything. Some you guys make it out to be a massive ordeal and if I react to it, I'm the one that gets into trouble for it. So lets leave it at that and move on thanks.

Just signed up for a Bulldogs Global Digital Pass which provides a Watch AFL International Live Pass but can't for the life of me figure out how to actually get watching. The purchase confirmation doesn't provide a voucher code which I need to login in to Watch AFL.

Has anyone else gone through this before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back