Canary

All Australian
Oct 1, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Reading FC
These are people that obviously have no part in MFC's future, but you still want to see succeed as footballers

My List
-Warnock
-Newton (yeah I know. Has potential, and GWS could see the best in him)
-Bennell (less upside than Wonna)

Maybe (will see at years end)
-Strauss
-Fitzpatrick
-Macdonald

These are people that obviously have no part in MFC's future, but you still want to see succeed as footballers

My List
-Warnock

-Strauss
-Fitzpatrick
-Macdonald

Warnock and Newton I can agree with but not the rest. Bennell, Strauss and Fitzpatrick are still young with time on their side. Joel Mac is a solid role player and he showed that on Friday night.

Fling them someone like Morton so we can keep Scully - then I'll be happy...

My List
-Warnock

-Strauss
-Fitzpatrick
-Macdonald

Pathetic post. Move along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say Sylvia. He's going to be the next Travis Johnstone.

notsureifserious.jpeg

If anyone is going to be the next Travis Johnstone (and I don't think he will), it's Cale Morton. He displays a similar amount laconic attitude and fear of the contested ball. Neads more facial hair though and that could be an issue...

I'd say Sylvia. He's going to be the next Travis Johnstone.

Your crusade to bad mouth Sylvia is a joke and backed up by nothing.

I do agree with the Warnock comment, although I have more faith in Joel Mac than I do in the lumbering beast that is Matthew Warnock.

This thread is ****ing pathetic! Seriously!

You just showed exactly how little you know Sting 2. Please go away, this board is better off without you

Anyone who doesn't want to play for the MFC! From my point of view, if any of the following went to GWS or got delisted, I wouldn't lose any sleep about it:

Cale Morton
Matthew Bate
Neville Jetta
Michael Newton
Tom McNamara
Jake Spencer
Lynden Dunn
Matthew Warnock

You could argue a case for Warnock and Dunn to stay. Warnock is proving he is needed purely as a back up in defense if there are injuries. But with 2 youngsters in Davis and McDonald, we should be ok for back up in defense. Dunn is just a disappointment. Hasn't done enough to keep his spot on our list IMO. Good trade bait. And then we have Cale Morton! Still could be anything, and this is what will probably keep him on our list, but really has shown nothing in the past 2-3 seasons. The rest aren't up to AFL standard and should go, they are list cloggers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back