Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah these are sick. Probably get one myself but also struggling on who to get with this current roster. Thinking JRich or James Johnson. But, since this is a ‘miami’ jersey maybe Haslem is the way to go.

disgusting performance. couldn't shoot, couldn't defend, pathetic. think we tried to push a square peg in a round hole trying to use hassan as a DHO guy. he's a pnr centre who should dominate the boards. the KO -Hassan minutes early in the third have put me off ever seeing that lineup again

Good comeback win. TJ and Dragic just made plays in the second half. Hassan, KO and Bam all contributed better tonight.

Hassan actually did pass the ball well as a DHO guy but set really nice screens in pnrs too. Encouraging improvement. Still look shakey with the two bigs defensively but there was some improvement. AG shot disgustingly well running around as a spot up guy. Never thought I’d see that.

J Rich defended him down the stretch and did well apart from a stupid foul. AG wasn’t willing to attack him off the dribble

Kelly O is everything the Heat wanted McBob to be.
View attachment 449025
We’re so weird. We’ve got some ugly looking contracts like TJ, JJ and Dion although we get production out of them (pending Dion sorting his ankle out) but we’ve got some great ones too. Kelly and Josh are epic contracts. Josh will be one of the best contracts in the league for the next couple years

giphy.gif

22-17. 5 games above 500. So for all the bitching and moaning about how we paid a bunch of guys in contract years we’ve brought back a fun, deep team that we pretty much created from nothing and we a game out of home court in the playoffs.

The tank we sacrificed netted us an impressive looking Bam and J Rich has a culture to flourish in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been an awesome last few weeks, absolutely rapt with how everyone is starting to gel and work for each other!

Are Dion and Whiteside trade able? I can't see Dion getting over his ankle issues any time soon

Where did you guys get those White retro jerseys????? I'd love a Bam one

We are playing pretty well without him and with J Rich and Ellington doing so well I don't think we are missing out much at all.

No point in him playing 5 games then missing the next 10 for the rest of the season either, may as well get his issues sorted. He should have done it at the end of the last season but wanted those $$ instead

Not sure how much the Clippers would want for him but I wouldn't mind us trying to get Lou Williams before the trade deadline. A very friendly 7 mill expiring contract who can serve as a playmaker and/or spot up shooter.

With Waiters out for the season he would definitely be an upgrade.

Didn't he score like 23 points in a quarter a few games ago? Can't see us getting him with our lack of assets at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back