Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the gm this morning:

+/ves-
  • Wade was active on both ends, hit two catch and shoot and threes and did a good job of facilitating
  • Bosh looks to be the alpha male although i want Wade to be the man
-/ve
  • No interior presence, Birdman looks out of shape/old, we made TT and 'Welcome to your kodak moment… Look like Timmy D and David Robinson
  • Deng, not a very good spot up shooter so not sure how he will fit in

Yeah haven't got a great feeling about Deng. Never overly rated him. Think he will be up there with Eddie Jones as Heat players who frustrate me.

Only if Mario shows up instead of Wario. :D

Deng is a great fit next to Wade.

Shabazz looks promising. Really smart player (minus the 2 fouls against Philly)

Can't wait to see more of McBob. His passing is great.

Shawne Williams has bounced back nicely from a shocker on opening night. Not sure how long he can keep it up.

Chalmers up until half way through the 3rd had seemed to adjust nicely to an off the bench role as a 2-guard.

We have rebounded well.

J-Ham looks decent as a hustle big off the bench.

Birdman is probably the one concern. Looked cooked first 2 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After starting 3-0, we've lost 5 of our last 7 and sit at 5-5 having lost to Milwaukee and a crippled Indiana, both at home. Is it time to hit the panic button?
Maybe. Wade will continue to miss games so we better get used to being OK with him and a low scoring bunch without.

I know Spo has a minutes system but come on, the game was ours and his stubbornness cost us.

Not only that but even if we lost people still want to see Whiteside in the game. We are having a pretty s**t season so let the fans see something to get excited about.

View attachment 106166 Today was the Spoelstra's worst coaching performance to date IMO. It was an uphill battle with Wade injured and Deng/Birdman out. But we were going fine until Spo took Whiteside out, then the game was completely lost. He stood there and watched it unfold.
Dunno about worst. It's like sorting through 100's of turds to see which one stinks worse.

I know Spo has a minutes system but come on, the game was ours and his stubbornness cost us.

Not only that but even if we lost people still want to see Whiteside in the game. We are having a pretty s**t season so let the fans see something to get excited about.
GOATside. 2 Heat records already. Would have been 3 if he didn't spend so long on the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back