Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

The burning question is can the pups afford to pay Peković?!

Also, will Adelman stick around?

Another question:
Does Love still harbour a grudge against the Front Office since they gave him the 4-year max instead of the 5-year (which I presume they intend to give to Rubio - though Ricky ain't playing like a max guy at this stage). If so, will Love want to stick around?

Next season is important - we'll finally get to see what a healthy Wolves team can really do.

Another question:
Does Love still harbour a grudge against the Front Office since they gave him the 4-year max instead of the 5-year (which I presume they intend to give to Rubio - though Ricky ain't playing like a max guy at this stage). If so, will Love want to stick around?

Next season is important - we'll finally get to see what a healthy Wolves team can really do.

I think Love is more likely to leave than stay. It will depend on who has cap space when his option is due.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A terrible season for the Wolves. Injuries galore after showing a lot of promise last season.

Having Pek, Love and AK in more than one fantasy league makes things difficult. :(

Obviously have to do what's best on the personal side of things and sad hearing about his wife. The wolves just cant catch a break right now

lovemorey.gif

Obviously have to do what's best on the personal side of things and sad hearing about his wife. The wolves just cant catch a break right now

Next victory will be Adelman's 1000th as an NBA coach.

Hardly a more deserving bloke to get there

This.

That he and George Karl don't have a single championship between them is amazing. Usually gives good quotes too, wry sense of humour.

Wolfies getting healthy at the wrong time, too cruel.

Rubio had weird stat line today- 5 threes, 12 assists, 8 steals, 8 turnovers. I'm dying to see him lead a team with some offensive firepower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back