Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

41raUS-AwiL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

That just reminded me.
I wonder if any AFL player has ever beaten StKilda's Jackson Fergason's career total of -6 AFL Fantasy ponts. ( 2013).
I can't find any. Closest I could find was a -4 from Sam Blease vs Port in 2011.

Hoping next year we get to see a ball in dispute between Hill and Shaun Higgins. Spectators on both wings would be in danger for their eagerness to jump the fence.

FF8B5366-D905-478B-A5D2-FDC57ED78067.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was slightly surprised Mofra wasn't cheeky enough to include Patrick Lookatmefield. Massive falloff in output vs previous years, except for the finals in which he was his usual underwhelming self. Huge value as a long-odds prospect for next year.

Feel let down. When your team exits the finals early the bottom 50 means retention of interest in "Gils grand plan". But no. Perhaps #1 was deserving of some honour, but we were talking afl not aflw. So a separate citation Mofra would have been acceptable. The missed melts are lamentable. Oh well, next year to get a real #1 in the afl.

Feel let down. When your team exits the finals early the bottom 50 means retention of interest in "Gils grand plan". But no. Perhaps #1 was deserving of some honour, but we were talking afl not aflw. So a separate citation Mofra would have been acceptable. The missed melts are lamentable. Oh well, next year to get a real #1 in the afl.

Who would you have put as #1 from your team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back