Movie Movies you hate but most people seem to like.

Remove this Banner Ad

bunsen burner said:
Wasn't aware that anyone liked that movie? Or any other Kevin Costner movie for that matter.

Loved Field of Dreams, 2nd chances and redemption.

Bull Durham, For Love of the Game, Perfect World, Dances with Wolves and The Untouchables (although Sean Connery's character was the stand out) and how can you not warm to his Jake in Silverado.

I hate The Matrix and could never see the mass attraction of Porky's.

The Matrix
American Pie

Dogs 13 said:
Loved Field of Dreams, 2nd chances and redemption.

Bull Durham, For Love of the Game, Perfect World, Dances with Wolves and The Untouchables (although Sean Connery's character was the stand out) and how can you not warm to his Jake in Silverado.

I hate The Matrix and could never see the mass attraction of Porky's.

That shower scene in the girls changerooms was pretty funny.

Star Wars movies (geekfest)
Lord of the Rings movies (snore)
The Matrix (another geek's movie)
Fight Club (don't hate, but overrated)
Snatch (director trying to cash in on Lock, Stock's success)
Moulin Rouge (ridiculous film)

Interesting that many of those have already been mentioned in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA ROO said:
I thought Bridges of Madison County should have been illegal under the Geneva Convention
Cruel and unusual punishment and all

Try reading the book. Was given it as a birthday present by relos - MEGA YAWN FEST and there was now way I was going to waste my hard earned to see the movie.

Sleepless In Seattle is another.

Loathe THE GODFATHER films with a passion. They are the absolute pits. Also dislike CITIZEN KANE, but not nearly as much as those god awful GODFATHER films. Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.

WA ROO said:
I thought Bridges of Madison County should have been illegal under the Geneva Convention
Cruel and unusual punishment and all

The wife made me sit through "Maid in Manhatten" had some good actors in it Ralph Fiennes and poor old Bob Hoskins - I would not even use that on an enemy combatant!

DEVO said:
Loathe THE GODFATHER films with a passion. They are the absolute pits. Also dislike CITIZEN KANE, but not nearly as much as those god awful GODFATHER films. Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.

You, go for the lakers and hate the Godfather. FOR SHAME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back