• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just printing out my tickets for tomorrow's game and I noticed something weird. I bought my tickets in section 104, yet it's printed as aisle 103 on the ticket. I also checked the tickets for the Melbourne game in August and the tickets from section 102 are listed as aisle 101 on the tickets themselves. What the hell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just printing out my tickets for tomorrow's game and I noticed something weird. I bought my tickets in section 104, yet it's printed as aisle 103 on the ticket. I also checked the tickets for the Melbourne game in August and the tickets from section 102 are listed as aisle 101 on the tickets themselves. What the hell?

Had a similar issue during the cricket, you might have a bit of a hunt for your seats. The numbering runs across a few blocks (E.g. seats 1-25 might be in block 101 and then 26-50 in block 102 etc), go by the seat number.

They've done this pretty smartly tbh. It's so you enter the best side of the block to access your seat.
So you're not THAT guy passing in front of everyone.

They've done this pretty smartly tbh. It's so you enter the best side of the block to access your seat.

So I'm in section 104 but I should enter from aisle 103?

Don't think it was that smart - I ended up in the wrong block in the Scorchers final because the aisle was printed larger than the block. The block was just fine print.

So I'm in section 104 but I should enter from aisle 103?
Yes, we had the same thing, think the tickets are labelled with the closest aisle, so if you go up the one labelled 103 you'll be going up the aisle between 103 & 104. If you go up the entrance marked 104 you'll be going up the aisle between 104 & 105 so you'll end up in the wrong seats.

Back