• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if they really check junior tickets. I'm a member and want a ticket for the mrs but $33 is better than $55? Especially when they throw in a $6 charge on top. Plan to just sit where ever/stand and drink.

Posted this in another thread but any advice/ info would be welcome

They have plenty of staff checking bags before you scan in. Then like one staff member manning about 10-15 ticket scanners. I think that person just helps out if you're not scanning in correctly. Highly unlikely they will check. But always a chance. Worst that could happen is they make you upgrade your ticket.

Anyone know if they really check junior tickets. I'm a member and want a ticket for the mrs but $33 is better than $55? Especially when they throw in a $6 charge on top. Plan to just sit where ever/stand and drink.

Go with the boy to the games. He swiped my card once and I swiped his by mistake. The lady on the gate said nothing but it was peak entering time so she was busy. Maybe at a freo game where it really isn't that busy you'd struggle but at our games you should be ok

Using a junior ticket for an adult when the kid can't make it is one thing (better than letting the seat sit empty) - but actually buying a junior ticket/ membership for an adult would seem to cross the line imo.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

54k great for tonight. Pity the game sucked.

As for the gate, I’ve never had anyone even remotely check. I’m sure you’d be fine. I’d bet on it.

PS: how much better is the food? Had jalapeño and cheese chicken wings. They were tops.

Man I love this stadium.

Went to my first matchday at optus stadium today. I have to say the stadium is bloody impressive. The setting of it, sitting amongst the relaxing tranquil surrounds of burswood is really a sight to behold.

This was my experience

The Huddle is worthless, Yes people in our sections stood up and Clapped and cheered but it only lasted a minute or so before we all sat down, and waited for the players to get in to positions and the umpire to throw up the ball
The crowd atmosphere today was dead. The team however was coasting through with the margin being about 5 goals the entire game. The crowd only started getting in to the game in the last qtr when the opposition got within 3 goals of us or when Kennedy tackled and was rewarded with a free kick in our forward 50.

Also what's with the Animations and the sounds on the big screen, everytime there's a goal. Every time we kick a goal, we need a sound of an eagle! Also the music was at a perfect volume, can't see how anyone can be complaining about it.

Saw empty seats on the ground level on the wing. Can't see why they shouldn't have been filled up?

The food in our section. Consisted of the stadium burger, Cheese and bacon burger and a pulled pork burger, with loaded fries or large chips. None of that fancy food that they were hyping up about. The Bar was a joke, the lines were too long for me, they need more staff there or other cashiers open. But it took about 5 mins to get a light beer

Transport was taken via the bus, Amazingly this service was impressive and amazing, with frequent buses lined up, one behind another, to serve the lines of people waiting at the bus stops.

The cheer squad really needs to be bigger, There should be more people in it, and they should occupy a larger section of the oval rather than a small section behind the goals.

All in all impressive services but the game-day atmosphere really needs to lift.

Went to the Camfield after for first time, pretty pumping. Although no one was under the age of 32. Wouldn’t mind one more waterfront bar or something, are they gonna build more s**t around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have plenty of staff checking bags before you scan in. Then like one staff member manning about 10-15 ticket scanners. I think that person just helps out if you're not scanning in correctly. Highly unlikely they will check. But always a chance. Worst that could happen is they make you upgrade your ticket.

Scrub the membership, no excuses, plenty still on the waiting list - blitz it one weekend & make a song & dance about it.

The train service confuses me. We got on one of the first to leave the stadium on the Armadale platform. One absolutely packed in like sardines and one which was empty, so obviously we quickly jumped on the empty train and then bam, doors close and we were off before the jam packed train is. Literally only 50 people in the carriage and everyone had a seat with about 5 seats empty between each group of people.

Not complaining of course, very enjoyable ride home but surely that's not on to have an empty train like that? little like the half full lifeboats of the titanic scenario. Thought we would be waiting until if fills up. A loss of communication from TransPerth perhaps?

Has anyone else had any problems getting a copy of the Record at the last couple of games. Going to the game i make the trek across Windan bridge and enter via Gate C. For the Richmond game and last Saturday night there hasn't been a Record seller anywhere near the gate. Can't find anyone selling them inside the ground either, although i spot lots of fans who have them.

Yeah, yeah i know paper based things on the way out but old (40 Years) habits are hard to shake.

Has anyone else had any problems getting a copy of the Record at the last couple of games. Going to the game i make the trek across Windan bridge and enter via Gate C. For the Richmond game and last Saturday night there hasn't been a Record seller anywhere near the gate. Can't find anyone selling them inside the ground either, although i spot lots of fans who have them.

Yeah, yeah i know paper based things on the way out but old (40 Years) habits are hard to shake.

Round 1 I had to do basically a lap of the ground to find someone selling them.

Since then there's been a seller set up outside Gate E opposite the bus station most weeks, but he's been the only one I've seen. They certainly seem to be scarcer than they were at Subi.

There is one outside Gate D not far from the ticket office.

Cheers EagleEgo, I'll veer that way from now on.

Sloppy Joe. They've held it at $5 for a few seasons now. I think they are concerned if they increase the price and everyone starts having to dealing with change they might lose more than they make. I know that would make me rethink.

Cheers EagleEgo, I'll veer that way from now on.

Sloppy Joe. They've held it at $5 for a few seasons now. I think they are concerned if they increase the price and everyone starts having to dealing with change they might lose more than they make. I know that would make me rethink.
Wow only $5? That's actually a reasonable price.

Got an email from WCe Admin stating they have finished all in the wings upgrades to full membership (4.5k people took the offer) and they also offered the flexi 3-5 game membership to the first 12,000 in the wings members on the list, I'm now sitting at position 10,998 on the in the wings membership.

Guys am I missing something? Cheapest GA tix are now $66?!?! What happened to the $29 - $45ish tix, I’m sure they existed at Subi or have I lost the plot?

There is usually one near the pedestrian underpass from the train station

Guys am I missing something? Cheapest GA tix are now $66?!?! What happened to the $29 - $45ish tix, I’m sure they existed at Subi or have I lost the plot?
I got a $45 ticket for the derby. They do have some cheaper tickets but they sell out quickly.

Back