Game Day Must Win Game Swans v Dogs SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude but can any of you please explain to me how Robbie McComb played so many games in a row before this week?? I’ve never seen such a poor player at AFL level ever..he’s like a turtle, defensively terrible and worst of all has deplorable disposal..what could beveridge possibly see in him?? There’s simply nothing to work with
Oh, jeez...

yay-help.gif

Sorry to intrude but can any of you please explain to me how Robbie McComb played so many games in a row before this week?? I’ve never seen such a poor player at AFL level ever..he’s like a turtle, defensively terrible and worst of all has deplorable disposal..what could beveridge possibly see in him?? There’s simply nothing to work with

Bev choice and Bev wants to be the smartest person in the room

Lose to the Saints and we can just focus on next year.

Plus side is I think with a long and good preseason we can improve a lot.

Season was over weeks ago IMO. Was hoping they could save face and scrape into the finals but that looks a distant wish

It’s Bevos favourite player

You now have the job as our chief selector.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Us mere mortals will never know the answer to that mystery…..

Love Ed Richards.

Only one showing some pride and fight.

off to the island for fishing
as my allegiance lies with the tricolors and the club
and not the coaches or players who are given the honor to represent those colors

luke and the boys can go * themselves
not a coaches arsehole leading a bunch of pea heart narcisists

I lose my 'collective' every time they do that instinctive handball off the deck......it is so low percentage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back