Neal-Bullen v Kennedy-Harris: Clash of the Hyphens

Whose the more likely going forward?

• ANB

• JKH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Salem? He is ahead of Melksham for me in my opinion.

His last game showed exactly why we need him playing 22 games each year.

For mine 15 or so of our players are locks and then the rest are fighting for the last few spots
Not my opinion on who's a better player just that Salem is the level of talent in that battle

Stretch is another, Vince could well be another too

Salem? He is ahead of Melksham for me in my opinion.

His last game showed exactly why we need him playing 22 games each year.
Once Garry Salem gets a consistent run with health and form he will prove to be one of our most important players.

Given a good pre-season and a clean run with injuries, Salem will hopefully get more of an on ball role next season with Melksham and Hibberd coming in. Kids a jet, just needs a bit of luck and he's easily one of the first picked..

For mine 15 or so of our players are locks and then the rest are fighting for the last few spots
Not my opinion on who's a better player just that Salem is the level of talent in that battle

Stretch is another, Vince could well be another too

Salem is competing for the same spots definitely but I think the coaching staff rate him just as highly as we do.

Poll results reflecting how each one is tracking at present.

ANB proving increasingly valuable as a mid rotation. Hopes for JKH are dwindling.

Poll results reflecting how each one is tracking at present.

ANB proving increasingly valuable as a mid rotation. Hopes for JKH are dwindling.

I just voted now to make sure I was on the winning side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see either player being on an AFL list in 10 years time but ANB has put himself in a good position for a new contract this year. JKH will be delisted. I still like Dean more than either.

Can't see either player being on an AFL list in 10 years time but ANB has put himself in a good position for a new contract this year. JKH will be delisted. I still like Dean more than either.

I'll go you one better and suggest that there's no chance either of them will be on an AFL list in 20 years time.

I'll go you one better and suggest that there's no chance either of them will be on an AFL list in 20 years time.
Not sure what you're getting at. I just see ANB as the type that will battle away for a couple more years but not one that will be testing free agency markets put it that way. Does he have enough tricks? Staying on an AFL list ain't easy. I'd give him another contract though.

Not sure what you're getting at. I just see ANB as the type that will battle away for a couple more years but not one that will be testing free agency markets put it that way. Does he have enough tricks? Staying on an AFL list ain't easy. I'd give him another contract though.

I get that, but saying he won't be on a list in 10 years time at 31 years of age is something you can probably say about at least 80% of AFL footballers. Make it 5 and you'll be making more of a statement.

Joke's on you when ANB volunteers for stem cell testing and then mutates into a super athlete with 8 arms

Back