Neutrals who are you supporting in the GF?

Who do you want to win the 2017 AFL grand final?

• Adelaide

Votes: 480 67.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 228 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Richmond but will be barracking for the Crows.

Just hope the media can come up with some other narrative than how loud the Tiger Army is, the roar blah blah blah.

For me Its really getting boring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're roaring now the tigers!!! RRROOOAAAR!

I'd honestly be pretty happy if either won. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the spectacle. I think the Crows will win comfortably, though.

Best team all year doesn't mean crows will win the flag. Won't be easy game for them next week at the
G, there will be about 80-85K Tigers supporters. It's a 50/50 game, Tigers can win the Flag!
There won't be 85k
We've an allocation so right there is minimum 25K + MCC + AFL members and corporate packages
Leaves you nowhere near 85K Richmond fans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best team on the day.

I hope its close until the very end.

I hope umpires stay out of it and don't pay 50/50 technical/non existent frees to one team only like we saw today with Richmond/GWS.

Crows, but I'm honestly happy as a neutral either way. Should be a fantastic game and both teams are well-deserving.

Best team on the day.

I hope its close until the very end.

I hope umpires stay out of it and don't pay 50/50 technical/non existent frees to one team only like we saw today with Richmond/GWS.
They will, because unfortunately we're playing in the VFL. Hopefully we can win regardless.

Crows for me.

Phil Walsh comes to mind, not to mention that the Crows have been the most consistent all year.

Good on Richmond for making the Grand Final but I don't think I can bear the horrible week long coverage that's going to come with it and multiply that if the Tigers win.

For my sanity, it has to be the Crows.

Back