News New club logo

Remove this Banner Ad

That Opera house BS is such a crock.

We are switching to Nike as well yeah?
Sucha joke. Creating pathetic, petty non issues like this is the reason we live in such a over-regulated society. It's the whole reason restrictions were ever considered, everyone's running scared that they're going to be liable for something. And everyone feels the need to point fingers at others for stupid reasons in order to justify their circumstances, including the same people who sook about over regulation.

Kinda irrelevant rant but bloody triggered me. Hope the opera house goes broke now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yuk. Irrational and minor, I know, but that poorly placed red 'blob' on the swans beak sticking out of the side of the V....it really, really irritates me for some reason.

It's accurate (unnecessary IMHO in a stylized logo sense). It's his knob. Also the squiggle on his neck of feathers has to be a wink at the opera house.
Swan Lovers

Sucha joke. Creating pathetic, petty non issues like this is the reason we live in such a over-regulated society. It's the whole reason restrictions were ever considered, everyone's running scared that they're going to be liable for something. And everyone feels the need to point fingers at others for stupid reasons in order to justify their circumstances, including the same people who sook about over regulation.

Kinda irrelevant rant but bloody triggered me. Hope the opera house goes broke now.

So the Trustees of the Opera House have been charging a grand each for Swans, Roosters and Kings to use the outline of the building. That's 3k easy.
Then they see a commercial opportunity and say no, no it's now $50,000.

So Swans and Kings say stick your 50k up your arse. Well played trustees.
Dunno what the Roosters are doing, but I imagine Politis would have much the same reaction.

Maybe if they said 5k each they might have got somewhere.

So the Trustees of the Opera House have been charging a grand each for Swans, Roosters and Kings to use the outline of the building. That's 3k easy.
Then they see a commercial opportunity and say no, no it's now $50,000.

So Swans and Kings say stick your 50k up your arse. Well played trustees.
Dunno what the Roosters are doing, but I imagine Politis would have much the same reaction.

Maybe if they said 5k each they might have got somewhere.
It's pure greed. They would've very quickly realized they cocked up. All three clubs should reject any negotiation attempts purely out of principle.

If this is to do with the Opera House, I hope it means the jumper goes back to the Red V and doesn't have this plastered on it.
I assume it does and also hope we get rid of the Opera House image on the jumper. However, the new logo does have a cheeky little Opera House stylised image in the feathers to the right of the eye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back