new footy powerhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

the hypnotoad

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
it will be a delight this season watching the slow, reluctant and resentful acceptance by the mainstream vic football media of the fact the two best teams in the competition are from sydney
i think we're a genuine contender but am in no doubt our biggest threat might be our cross-city rivals
an all-sydney grand final would be fascinating for the commentary alone, and the grand final week build-up in the vic media

I still think we are 2 years away from having a dominant forward line, which is why we were throwing money at KPFs in the off-season. The rest of the field is maturing into place, but our forwards are lagging behind.
Having said that, if they can get it together then it will be a fun ride!

it will be a delight this season watching the slow, reluctant and resentful acceptance by the mainstream vic football media of the fact the two best teams in the competition are from sydney
i think we're a genuine contender but am in no doubt our biggest threat might be our cross-city rivals
an all-sydney grand final would be fascinating for the commentary alone, and the grand final week build-up in the vic media

I think Victoria would secede.

And nothing of value would be lost.

I still think we are 2 years away from having a dominant forward line, which is why we were throwing money at KPFs in the off-season. The rest of the field is maturing into place, but our forwards are lagging behind.
Having said that, if they can get it together then it will be a fun ride!
I agree with you but don't see it as a problem we need to fix immediately.

Our forward line is still strong, midfield is the best and defence strong.

Forward line can develop, recruit key defenders and by the time it all comes together

dominant midfield, forward line and defence.

No need to rush it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back