Autopsy Rd 8 bad kicking is bad footy = Bloods

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah fair enough Bedders.
I just can't get past how silly we were.
In between games now those are the puctures I have in my head until they rectify it.
It was only 10 games ago we smashed them in a half of footy, playing footy until Reid was injured.
Too many other embarrassing things dominate my thoughts now on anything Swans.
Really sad actually.

Ted its like a completely different side with 90% the same personnel.

No he's not a cheat.
He umpired against dickhead actions.
We did a lot of dickhead actions on Sunday.
We got out just desserts.
Just play footy & give our best in a positive representation of the club.
Don't disagree we were silly in giving away frees. Have no problem with the free for the elbow being paid. What I have a problem with is watching Stevic look on and see the same dickhead actions, the same illegal off the ball actions not penalised when committed against us. He is a serial offender at standing by and watching on then plucking one the other way. If you aren't equally applying the written rules, you're a cheat, plain and simple.

Don't disagree we were silly in giving away frees. Have no problem with the free for the elbow being paid. What I have a problem with is watching Stevic look on and see the same dickhead actions, the same illegal off the ball actions not penalised when committed against us. He is a serial offender at standing by and watching on then plucking one the other way. If you aren't equally applying the written rules, you're a cheat, plain and simple.
Well said Mr B , as of always Wednesday is the time to move on

Thought some progress and confidence with our play at times in mucky conditions but the rounds are ticking away.

Gulden playing wide seems important he's smart and knows what decision should be made mostly

Gonna be tight to make finals but there are signs
Gulden wide is good, given that our talent on the wings is unders. Melb exposed us on the wings and we melted. Others now trying to exploit.

Agree that it is very frustrating that
Longmire has not told the players to stop making mistakes
I know, so I contacted each of them individually for a Rubba Dubba pep talk before the Freo game

Edit: Seems it didn't work

On the push and above question, I think you can do it but it needs to be with respect. I didn’t like the body language and facial expressions when the Swans went after Daicos, it looked more mean / bullying than tough. And as others noted, it is a particularly bad look if you leave your team stranded when your opponent gives it back.

I would much rather the Swans to be a team that plays really hard, makes the impact in play really hard and fair, and then if someone starts sh*t off the ball we first run to our player’s defence, and then give it back in spades - legally, cooly and calmly - when they least expect it.

I want us to be respected and a little bit feared. I think we came across as over the top, unlikable and missing when it matters.
I want us to be feared and a little bit respected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changed my mind. Forgot Clarkson was coaching North. LLLL
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back