Preview Ins and Outs v a promising EDFL club - RD 10, 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAndrew should be getting a free pass this Saturday just try and spoil Goldstein as much as possible and if he can get a few hit outs it will be a result. Anything else is a bonus.
Great learning experience for him if he can get a few small wins it gives him something to work on. The way that Hickey looked last week MacAndrew could well be our second ruck next year.

What? Sheesh! It's simple...

'Fran' as in Fran Drescher from 'The Nanny' who was quite sweet, and 'klin' because he klins his teeth regularly.

Can't believe you never made the connection.
Chain officially yanked.

Now how does it relate to Sheldrick?

Edit: just saw above.

Never heard of it!

McAndrew can only tap. He isn't much use around the ground so I imagine he will be mainly in the ruck. He is sort of the anti-Nankervis who is good around the ground but his tap work is very suspect.
He has been getting 20 plus possessions in the VFL so he is not there just for the tapwork.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bit nervous about this one, genuinely feel like it could go either way. We've turned our season around before, either we let our season slip away or we take a stand. Horse's career may be on the line too, a loss to last year's wooden spooners would be really disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he hasn't.
McAndrew has a season high of 16 disposals and is averaging 12 per game (averaging 31 HOs per match).

View attachment 1691229
Apologies, my memory failed me. However, 16 is a fair number and more than some of the mids have been getting at times. My point is that he isn't useless around the ground.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Exactly.. so don’t play mccandrew and play someone a bit more mobile, a Sheldrick in the middle for example.

ladhams/McLean ruck combo would be fine..
I think we need the height though, MCAndrew floating forward is a good option

Yeah much ado about nothing IMO.

Second-year player with a lot to work on not getting selected is hardly earth-shattering.
Not close enough for mine, it’s a non issue I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back