Prediction New Senior Coach

Who should be appointed our new coach from 2020 onwards?

• Sam Mitchell

Votes: 42 14.1%
  • Paul Roos

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Brett Ratten

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • Horse Longmire

Votes: 41 13.8%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 108 36.2%
  • Adam Simpson

Votes: 28 9.4%
  • Alistair Clarkson

Votes: 35 11.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can push Collingwood, then give Rhyce two years straight away.

Very happy with what I have seen.

Agreed. A future premiership coach is already out doing his thing. Who’s to say it it not Shaw?

Longmire’s kids are still in school, and he does not want to disrupt them. But a monster offer might. I hope we don’t do it.

Not against getting Longmire as coach per se but remember.....what he inherited at Sydney he won't bring to Arden Street.

COLA, Academy players, the best forward for the last 13 years and 1 Premiership.

All your getting is his ability as a coach and you have to question whether he can at the very least replicate what his done with Sydney at North. If there's any doubt then he's not worth pursuing imo.

Perhaps Shaw is worth persisting with for 1 or 2 years. There are other voids that need addressing than just deciding who should be the coach. Unfortunately those sorta things can only be addressed once you have a coach installed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to hear Denis on SEN this morning
Definitely wants one of his boys back, because “understanding the place” is crucial and do whatever it takes to make it happen ie Godfather Offer.

Yeah, I get the impression he wasn't much of a wrap for the last bloke.

This is why we need real North football people on the board.

100% Snake
That stuck out for me Big time
Always good to interview these guys first thing in the morning, still half asleep and not as careful with their words

It defines the difference between a careerist salesman and someone whose heart is really in it.

The "required effort"

Did not like that from Ben. Totally dismissed Rhyce.
Agreed.
You'd hope the panel, in charge of selecting the next coach, would be unbiased by reputation and decide on merit. If Shaw ticks those boxes, then he should be a favourite.

If the team continues to evolve the way it has been, I see nothing wrong with offering Shaw a short term contract.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Denis calls a spade a spade, and I reckon after the weekend talking to the old boys there was a discussion about Brad and how he didn’t invite any of them down to the club. I wish there was a junior Denis out there!!
We may already have him in the big chair!!

Pagan "get the right man this time".

Not even a token acknowledgement to the previous incumbent. Denis certainly doesn't do faint praise.

There's no :cowface::poo: in the man.

I expect the entrenched Unicornian elements will move heaven & earth to keep him and his type out of the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back