Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure you really understand what the word 'sook' denotes.

I'll add it to the sizeable list of things you don't really understand. Shoelaces for example, some things man's just not supposed to know.
What do I have to say to find out why that post offended you?

"s**t... what do I do here? I'm getting a pummelling....

I know, I'll double down on the 'u mad?' ambit!"
Seriously I'm wondering why it offended you

Did you think I was having a shot at you? I wasn't. Just curious

It was a rather weird response on your part

What a load of crap.

Gee i have had many arguments/stoushes etc with STO over the best part of 5+ years and he can be a right pain in the arse at times but his posting is 10x anything you contribute and he has 50x the knowledge you possess on these boards.

Your comments are seen as trolls by all and sundry and very biased and uneducated yet you label STO as the comic book type? Spare me this level of ineptitude and self proclaimed morality as you are not fit to even pick STO's shoes up yet let alone qualify to fasten a shoelace regarding posting quality.
Being called stupid from a guy who has been watching the nfl for 25+ years and used the term "power blitz" does not hold much weight tbh. Just to make sure I googled the term, got nothing.
and to top it off your BFF handed you his first compliment, obviously he knows what a power blitz is.
Good post. Well balanced.

Being called stupid from a guy who has been watching the nfl for 25+ years and used the term "power blitz" does not hold much weight tbh. Just to make sure I googled the term, got nothing.
and to top it off your BFF handed you his first compliment, obviously he knows what a power blitz is.
I think we can agree on something

Chism is the #1 guy who said the Broncos would not make any noise in the playoffs last year. That was his number 1 calling card all season

Nah but seriously. I'd like to see Chism be more of a homer. I feel like he doesn't back the Cowboys up enough when he should. Especially right now when they are clearly the best team in the division and yet he is acting limp towards their chances.

FFS what's the point of supporting a team if you don't defend them blindly

Told you the DGB trade was because the Eagles are realizing Agholor is a bust and looking to replace him.....

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane, 2015 first-rounder Nelson Agholor has "struggled to catch balls, create separation, and run consistent routes" at Eagles camp.

Last year's 20th overall pick, Agholor is making no noise this summer and has been put on notice following the Eagles' trade for Dorial Green-Beckham. McLane also notes Agholor was a Chip Kelly selection, suggesting GM Howie Roseman wasn't on board with the pick. If Agholor wasn't guaranteed his salary, he'd probably be on the roster bubble. The Eagles are setting themselves up to roll with Jordan Matthews and DGB for years to come at the receiver spot.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News

You sat on that response for hours, and this was the best you could come up with?

You're big on claiming noone else understands, but not so big on providing your own insight. Of course, when considering the nonsense that you've served up yourself in your few attempts in the past, that's understandable. Do you reckon Chip's GM of the year trophy will be posted to him, or are they going to hold some sort of ceremony?

Told you the DGB trade was because the Eagles are realizing Agholor is a bust and looking to replace him.....

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane, 2015 first-rounder Nelson Agholor has "struggled to catch balls, create separation, and run consistent routes" at Eagles camp.

Last year's 20th overall pick, Agholor is making no noise this summer and has been put on notice following the Eagles' trade for Dorial Green-Beckham. McLane also notes Agholor was a Chip Kelly selection, suggesting GM Howie Roseman wasn't on board with the pick. If Agholor wasn't guaranteed his salary, he'd probably be on the roster bubble. The Eagles are setting themselves up to roll with Jordan Matthews and DGB for years to come at the receiver spot.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News

I don't know that you'd even need to go that far though.

We gave away a depth OT to get him, hardly a significant investment. Even if Agholor didnt seem to suck and carry off season baggage on top of that, you'd still be looking at WRs.

It's not like Chip's other WR investments have paid off. Josh Huff, what a waste of a roster spot.

You sat on that response for hours, and this was the best you could come up with?

You're big on claiming noone else understands, but not so big on providing your own insight. Of course, when considering the nonsense that you've served up yourself in your few attempts in the past, that's understandable. Do you reckon Chip's GM of the year trophy will be posted to him, or are they going to hold some sort of ceremony?
Good post. Well balanced. Do you mind if i call my fantasy team the power blitzers?? If not can you or Chism please make up another term with your collective knowledge. Let go of Chip, we have a new coach, and he is coaching a new team. Can you please also respond to la, he still does not know why you were yelling at him. Or do you only have one speed, argumentative campaigner. His post was sincere I do believe.

God I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the last few pages. LA has been a shot in the arm for this board with all the rubbish he has been talking. :rainbow::fire:
:rolleyes:

Once again I will be proved right when the season rolls around

But then again next preseason people will doubt my analysis and I will be lambasted and left to revisit 10 month old threads to prove I was right

A decent showing from Prescott has brought the Romophobes out of the woodwork it seems.

la stop littering this thread.
anyone that puts any stock into a 4th round rookie qb being competent as a a 2nd string qb after watching 1 preseason game should go check the stats of 4th round qbs.
Surely Prescott has as illustrious a career as fellow 4th rounders Luke McCown, Sage Rosenfels and Seneca Wallace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A decent showing from Prescott has brought the Romophobes out of the woodwork it seems.

Surely Prescott has as illustrious a career as fellow 4th rounders Luke McCown, Sage Rosenfels and Seneca Wallace.

Senca Wallace now there is a name! Memories!

And my fav Sage Rosnefels play of all time, never go full Sage kid QB's:

Good post. Well balanced. Do you mind if i call my fantasy team the power blitzers?? If not can you or Chism please make up another term with your collective knowledge. Let go of Chip, we have a new coach, and he is coaching a new team. Can you please also respond to la, he still does not know why you were yelling at him. Or do you only have one speed, argumentative campaigner. His post was sincere I do believe.

I'd say you should name your team after your most valuable contribution to the board, but I'm not sure that they allow blanks.

Chip was hired by the worst team in the league, who chose poor GM over coach. Real endorsement there.

It's more than a tad amusing to have you accuse people of one speed. I produced more analysis on the last few pages of this thread than you've produced in your entire account history.

Instead you're being an innane prat mumbling on about 'power blitzes' repeatedly. Yeah, he used the term. Whoopdedoo. It wasnt too hard, from the surrounding context, to work out what he was trying to say was it? At it's heart was it an unreasonable point? That when teams commit to the blitz QBs are more likely to take hits? That seems pretty self evident.

FhaxXi1.png

Doesnt this picture (by state depiction of majority prediction for the superbowl title) sum up cowboys fans perfectly?

http://www.phillyvoice.com/what-tea...per-bowl-cowboys-fans-hilariously-delusional/

Connor Cook is about to change the credibility of 4th round QBs.
That's a pretty low bar as Kirk Cousins is currently the clubhouse leader here.
Given it's not hard to surpass Kyle Orton and David Garrard who are the only 4th rounders in the past 20 years that have had reasonable careers.

I'd say you should name your team after your most valuable contribution to the board, but I'm not sure that they allow blanks.

Chip was hired by the worst team in the league, who chose poor GM over coach. Real endorsement there.

It's more than a tad amusing to have you accuse people of one speed. I produced more analysis on the last few pages of this thread than you've produced in your entire account history.

Instead you're being an innane prat mumbling on about 'power blitzes' repeatedly. Yeah, he used the term. Whoopdedoo. It wasnt too hard, from the surrounding context, to work out what he was trying to say was it? At it's heart was it an unreasonable point? That when teams commit to the blitz QBs are more likely to take hits? That seems pretty self evident.
That explanation of a power blitz was what I would expect from you, classic internet crap.
"3-4 is based on deception" this is your definition of analysis. I would define it as crap.
Love the witty name calling btw, you don't come across as melting down at all :rolleyes:
Keep up the "analysis":thumbsupemoji:

That explanation of a power blitz was what I would expect from you, classic internet crap.
"3-4 is based on deception" this is your definition of analysis. I would define it as crap.
Love the witty name calling btw, you don't come across as melting down at all :rolleyes:
Keep up the "analysis":thumbsupemoji:

Again though, no reasoned responses, no attempt to explain your positions, just some eye rolling emoticons to cover your fundamental lack of worth to the board.

Quite happy with my understanding of 3-4's against yours, given that you appear to think there's no difference in DL responsibility between a wide 9 utilising 4-3 scheme, and a dime package 3-4.

The attempt to frame the suggestion that you that deal with the substance of a post, rather than just picking out the one phrase that you feel you can safely focus on without exposing your inadequacy, as 'internet crap' is a tell tale sign of an intellectual midget. If you just repeat the words power blitz a few more times I'm sure no one will notice though. Keep clicking your heels dorothy, you'll get back to Kansas soon.

Maybe if you join LA in doing that 'u mad' routine you'll have more success?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back