NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough. Not what some of his nearest and dearest are telling others though. Personally I hope he does play away fixtures as it be could for all clubs.
The only game that he may be doubtful is a Nth Melb commitment early season. I'm pretty close to the arrangement btwn club & player you could say & whilst there have been some offers at Boomer to play your one off game re. Fevola circus this would only happen if it was a Sunday. His commitment with the club is during the week & Saturday.

Did you get that out of one of the catalogs that came with your Xmas present?
I think my attempt at humour was a little better than yours. You are a Big Footy stalker, a little creepy for mine. Your love affair with anything I post is very strange behaviour to say the least, but then again, maybe I should expect that from someone associated with the Heidelberg Football Club

I think my attempt at humour was a little better than yours. You are a Big Footy stalker, a little creepy for mine. Your love affair with anything I post is very strange behaviour to say the least, but then again, maybe I should expect that from someone associated with the Heidelberg Football Club

I don't know about stalker, I do enjoy the absolute crap you put on here ie. arguing with some other stooge about how much money you put in, I think it was 25k a year, this took place in the lead up to the GF, that was a pretty good example of your humour. As far as creepy, your the one putting photos of himself with a blowup doll or as I'm sure you refer to"your misses"

I don't know about stalker, I do enjoy the absolute crap you put on here ie. arguing with some other stooge about how much money you put in, I think it was 25k a year, this took place in the lead up to the GF, that was a pretty good example of your humour. As far as creepy, your the one putting photos of himself with a blowup doll or as I'm sure you refer to"your misses"

That post was made on the 6th October about 3 weeks after the Grand Final NUMB NUTS . There was no argument, I just stated a fact about my past sponsorship with the MFC. I will excuse your DEMENTIA and stop hanging around my kids primary school during the day or I will expose who you are on Big Footy

That post was made on the 6th October about 3 weeks after the Grand Final NUMB NUTS . There was no argument, I just stated a fact about my past sponsorship with the MFC. I will excuse your DEMENTIA and stop hanging around my kids primary school during the day or I will expose who you are on Big Footy

YAWN. I take it they still haven't given you your key ring yet?

I've got mail on that carrot as well.

North Heidelberg practice matches schedule
Sat March 11 vs Cranbourne at Bendigo Community Bank Oval (Shelley Reserve)
Sat March 18 vs Oak Park at Bendigo Community Bank Oval (Shelley Reserve)
Sat March 25 vs Eltham at Bendigo Community Bank Oval (Shelley Reserve)
Sat April 1 vs Vermont (Away) Canterbury Rd Vermont

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing some really good teams Doggies ,should give a good indication for 2017

Hearing on the NFL grapevine that North Heidelberg are in a great environment at the moment and the coaching staff and players are very happy with the current administration leading the way.

Hearing on the NFL grapevine that North Heidelberg are in a great environment at the moment and the coaching staff and players are very happy with the current administration leading the way.
Club is in a good spot at the moment, still have plenty to do but looking forward to the season ahead.

Club is in a good spot at the moment, still have plenty to do but looking forward to the season ahead.

Go the Doggies. Well done to Nth and hope they can rise back to being a strong div1 club where they belong. It's amazing how things can change on the back of 1 junior player returning. Good on Harvey, bloody legend.. Another case of loyalty winning over money..

Go the Doggies. Well done to Nth and hope they can rise back to being a strong div1 club where they belong. It's amazing how things can change on the back of 1 junior player returning. Good on Harvey, bloody legend.. Another case of loyalty winning over money..

Preston RSL

Bundoora bloods... n.thomas, carmisciano, krstevski, hughes. Am i missing anyone? Anyone else gonna go?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back