NFL [NFL] Dreamteam - 2020-21 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Mahomes / T.Hill / Edwards-Helaire / Kelce
Good start for you. I am already annoyed i didnt go with Edwards-Helaire as he was in my team for a fair bit. Oh well, i think ill watch him next game and probably trade one of my mid-priced RBs to him. I have 3 somewhat speculative mid-priced RBs behind McCaffrey so ill happily downgrade to CEH if one is a bust

Good start for you. I am already annoyed i didnt go with Edwards-Helaire as he was in my team for a fair bit. Oh well, i think ill watch him next game and probably trade one of my mid-priced RBs to him. I have 3 somewhat speculative mid-priced RBs behind McCaffrey so ill happily downgrade to CEH if one is a bust

Whatever i do it will be pure blind luck.
I just looked at the percentage picks and went from their.
I just seem to have a go at all their comps regardless of any knowledge :p

Question
If my players are not in these line ups should i change ?

My answer is that you probably should but depends mainly on which position. E.g having a RB who isnt listed as starting but who shares the role with the starter is fine. That said, you probably shouldn't aim to pick many players in a job-share situation. I go back to checking depth charts and IR list for anyone who isnt picked to start.

1599797052589.png

Stuck these in the 1 million first prize Paddy Power game for Sunday (I'm not expecting too much from experience in these)
Only 4.00 entry but already 360,000 entries lol (payout 273k places)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My strategy is definitely midd-priced madness at the moment. Not sure that is a good thing but im pretty bullish on most, if not all, of my picks. Worse comes to worst i just make a few correction trades to get the best rookies/guns. I still have firepower in McCaffrey/Mahomes/Thomas

'live'scores gone wrong.
funny how they projected my C and VC exactly

In other news don't think they will do an IPL game this year.
Although it's not a good time for you lot down under (games starting after midnight)
Ok for me because it's afternoon.

They have sorted it now
Woeful as expected.
378 2tp
Quite a few missed their proj. by lots (Thomas 45 ended up with 6)
My bench all reached double figures albeit under 20.

Yeah Thomas was woeful. I'm sitting at 437 with just Conner to play. Davante Adams was the big hero and M.Thomas/Gronk/Mixon/K.Allen were all terrible. My score is probably below par but not terrible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back