NFL [NFL] Dreamteam - 2020-21 season

Remove this Banner Ad

18 trades left.. and realistically, i cant see a whole heap of places to use them

My worst AVG player on field is Ceedee Lamb at 22.5ish

I could upgrade J.Taylor and Edwards-Helaire at RB but they arent exactly sucking either. Traded out McCaffrey when he got injured, i guess thats a target in a few weeks.

1603939760562.png

18 trades left.. and realistically, i cant see a whole heap of places to use them

My worst AVG player on field is Ceedee Lamb at 22.5ish

I could upgrade J.Taylor and Edwards-Helaire at RB but they arent exactly sucking either. Traded out McCaffrey when he got injured, i guess thats a target in a few weeks.

View attachment 997882
Nice team. My team is worse and i have 14 trades left. Hoping CMC comes back next round. There are about 4 players id like to target for my final team including Henry, Ridley & maybe Elliot

Mediocre week, 468 with Elliot and Lamb to come.. some big scores surrounded by single digit scores. Not the week to not have Mahomes but that was always going to happen vs the Jets. Rodgers and Wilson were pretty good regardless.

478+ Lamb/Elliott/Gronkowski

Everytime i don't have Mahommes(c) he scores well and vice versa
Same. Wilson was good but it would've been nice to have given Mahomes the captaincy. In fact i actually used a VC loop in the early game so i could've given the VC to Mahomes too but instead i gave it to Adams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that earlier lol
Why don't i ever use a loophole.
haha yeah, it was my first time using it. Granted the Monday games start early so i have to make sure i wake up in time to use it...but often that is no issue. Better late than never i guess

Looking ahead to week 10 and ill have Mahomes/Kelce/Hill/Lamb/Hurst/CE-H out with the bye. That means im probably going to use 4 trades in the next 2 rounds in order to cover for them. Even if i make it to that week in the eliminator, i dont see myself going any further

My eliminator opponent doesnt have Davante Adams so i gave him the VC and that is basically the best start i couldve hoped for. I hate seeing the 49'ers lose so i hope that at the very least Adams scores well

Yeah i have looped Adams as well.

EDIT Got excited when i saw 50 then noticed they had doubled
him already :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back