NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I have a Samsung UHD tv, is there an app on the tv for Gamepass or do I still have to run it through my laptop and a HDMI cable? I can't find the app through my tv.

They just released the Samsung app..

If they have it's not on the list I see when I check available apps on my Samsung smart tv

At last native Samsung functionality!

Travelling on the road, Chromecast has become my best friend.

Even hijacked a TV in the airport lounge on Tuesday to cast the 49ers v Broncos game...funnily enough no one else in the lounge complained.

Game in here expecting to see more complaints about the change over to GP International.

The new site/app is rubbish- absolutely zero controls. Not even a skip forward/back 10 seconds, let alone quality control..

Came in here to gripe about the lack of quality control as well. Id rather a slight drop in quality for a stream that doesn't buffer every now and then.

im not a fan of the new UI and player. its broken for me in Chrome, but works when incognito. chrome cast from phone has played up a few times by restarting the game when open my phone, or the slider doesnt work after the phone gets unlocked.

Yeah not a big fan of the new interface (caveat...I use iOS mainly).

Can't tell sometimes if I'm watching channels like NFL Network live or if it is a replay show.

In regards the comments of the skip forward/back functionality, it is still there as far as I can see.

can you chromecast off the $59 one from JB or do you need the $99 ultra?

You can definitely use the $59 one. The ultra just has the ability to stream in 4k which gamepass isn't even capable of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely irrelevant to gamepass discussion but since you brought Poe up, The Following with Kevin Bacon, one of the more underrated series of all time, loved that show. 👌

It's ******* awesome bud, can't see how anyone wouldn't enjoy it, been near 10 years since I watched it, may have a look at it again myself.

First scene of the series gets straight down to business, doesn't * around. 😨

I remember that part, that's what get me interested in it in the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back