List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

If we want them, yes.

Unless of course another team bids ridiculously early on them.
I'm assuming they'll be national draft selections, probably from 25 onwards. Not much chance of O'Loughlin & Dudley following the same path as Borlase/Newchurch.

I'm assuming they'll be national draft selections, probably from 25 onwards. Not much chance of O'Loughlin & Dudley following the same path as Borlase/Newchurch.
Unless they have big Carnival's or get elevated to their SANFL's League team my guess would be back half of the draft - rookie a possibility even. Dudley's more generally has been playing a lot of midfield throughout his junior career and at his size that's not happening at AFL level. O'Loughlin has the small attacking defender role down pat but I'd really like to see him tried forward at his size, certainly well skilled. Both named in the U18's this week again, O'Loughlin played reserves last week but unlike his prolific disposal numbers at U18's level he struggled with only 11 touches.

May I ask why you guys didn’t pick him up?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he didn't want to be here? Ah well no point thinking about it now.

He did.

May I ask why you guys didn’t pick him up?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think it comes down to that we decided small forward was a more pressing need then a half back/mid for a later pick. Still, looks like we've whiffed on this one which always had that possibility of occurring.

Luke Edwards looks a tyson clone, understated and lethally effective. 27 dispoals against the reigning premier in 2nd game woweee
Credit to your club development of him and teaching him to play in your system given other clubs with earlier picks didn't select him until you did with pick 52.

Unbelievable. 2nd game. 27 quality possessions, equal 2nd highest on ground.

11 possessions and 4 goal assists in the last qtr.
He looks like he will be a good long term player for your side. I am open minded here as if the players we took ie berry, rowe, thilthorpe, pedlar and cook all go on to have strong careers then it evens itself out in the end...but what a great start to his career

He was our father son and was under our noses as we were aware of his talent years out. A bit more onus on us as we could have just listed him as a f/s and matched a bid
This doesn't stop the other clubs from bidding on F/S and NGA players and doing their research of the talent years out though, like the other clubs did for JUH and Dacios this year.

BT (can't stand him) did ask during the commentary in the fourthh quarter - Gee, i wonder how Adelaide feel now about not taking him Father/Son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back