Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty good but probably already near the peak of his powers. Judd for example was better in his second year and still had another 20 % of improvement in him
Disagree, we haven’t really seen him in the middle yet.

He goes forward when games on the line and snags goals, I think we’ve found the heir to Leigh Matthews throne!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Daicos is a freak - dominating the competition in your second year should be illegal. It's early days, but in years to come he might reach the league of Leigh Matthews, Wayne Carey and the Abletts.
Three of the four players you've mentioned were physical beasts. They were physically intimidating.

He may reach the level of Ablett Jnr, who I rate below the other 3.

I suspect most posting in this thread are AFL era footy observers.

What are Collingwood supporter’s obsession with pointing this out? No club had any access to Daicos apart from collingwood despite not being entitled to him (note that this is a criticism of the laughable father son rule)
Go read some of the old Naicos threads on the draft board, good for a giggle

To be fair, what JHF was doing as a junior against men was extremely impressive.
AFL is a fair step up from SANFL mate, don’t get me wrong I think he’ll make a fine player but he’s nowhere near Nick, never will be either.

To be fair, most of his touches are from kick-ins and follow up possessions from said kick-ins.
He had 3 kick ins today. This is the dumbest s**t anyone could come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back