Delisted Nick Suban [no free agent offers - delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe plays his best when Suban plays. He brings a toughness to the team and is happy to get in a scrap whenever and with whoever.

He would suit a team with a young midfield that need someone on the park prepared to stand up for them.

You just described Carlton.

Has he ever been good?

In the Freo games I watched from 2013-15, Mzungu and De Boer always seemed better players out of the players sacrificed to let Fyfe forego any defensive responsibility, De Boer a better tackler I felt while Mzungu could also win some contested footy himself.

Has he ever been good?

In the Freo games I watched from 2013-15, Mzungu and De Boer always seemed better players out of the players sacrificed to let Fyfe forego any defensive responsibility, De Boer a better tackler I felt while Mzungu could also win some contested footy himself.
He is/was definitely the least noticeable (by fans at least) of the foot soldier midfielders. Capable of a long goal but has never had much of the ball. Ross seems to love him though.

I rated Deboer, Gu, C.Pearce ahead but he is the only one left so...

Feel like he is the sort of player that if given another role in a different team could get the ball more and use that left boot of his. Still don't have a lot of hope for him finding a new home but you never know.

Has he ever been good?

Like a ew player at freo under Ross Lyon. Subans best year stats wise was the year freo made the Granny in 2013.

22 games and 16 goals behinds. That was he year freo aged 93 points a gam and conceded 68. So yeah we averaged 13 goals a game. Yet there were a lot of mids in that freo side that kicked 10-20 goals that year.

Like a ew player at freo under Ross Lyon. Subans best year stats wise was the year freo made the Granny in 2013.

22 games and 16 goals behinds. That was he year freo aged 93 points a gam and conceded 68. So yeah we averaged 13 goals a game. Yet there were a lot of mids in that freo side that kicked 10-20 goals that year.

Is today the deadline for unrestricted free agents?
If so, do the contracts get lodged tomorrow?
Is Suban a chance to be picked up by the Saints?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goneski I reckon. Interesting that he played those 10 games after the bye. Might have been better giving more opportunities to Nhyhuis or Deluca.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back