Multiplat No Man's Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to be able to collect more than six ships. I have an s-class fighter, hauler and explorer, a squid exotic, a mosquito exotic and because I'm a sentimentalist, I kept my original ship. I'd love to go around collecting more exotics though.

We had a long weekend here so I was really able to get into NMS again - I think being able to learn words from nearly everyone you meet is a great touch and makes the language learning so much faster and interesting.

I'm still having problems with wiring... I find it really cumbersome.

Goddamn... Starship salvaging, promotion of class and adding inventory slots! I'm definitely gonna fire it up again. Do your bases decay/disappear if you haven't played for a while?
I don't think so, but the introduction of powered bases means you probably have some tedious work ahead of you to get everything running again.

I still have my original ship parked on my freighter, but now the temptation to scrap it to free up a slot for a nice juicy new exotic might be too much to resist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea why they didn't just implement some kind of 'wireless' power in this game, having to put wires everywhere is tedious and ugly.

Malcolm Turnbull is responsible for its design?

I've disassembled my planet-side farm and rebuilt it on my freighter, and even then one of my planters comes up as having no power for some reason.
Yeah I have all but abandoned my base sadly.

f5k4jx4tamg31.gif

And it doesn't even work how it should. I felt like Dennis Denuto at the photocopier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back