No Trades Club 2021 - Let The Fun Begin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in kents with 25k to throw on the bar.

giphy.gif

0 trades with Bolton to Sidebottom as my final trade. It’s probably not smart, but Bolton has been such a mistake, seeing him in my side is driving me nuts, and it’s only been 2 games. Now I’ll need to get through round 21 and 22 with no injuries. Got 5 rookies playing on the pine so should avoid a zero even if I do cop an injury.

Martin -> Sidebottom to avoid a donut

Please be kind for the rest of the season sc gods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 trades with Bolton to Sidebottom as my final trade. It’s probably not smart, but Bolton has been such a mistake, seeing him in my side is driving me nuts, and it’s only been 2 games. Now I’ll need to get through round 21 and 22 with no injuries. Got 5 rookies playing on the pine so should avoid a zero even if I do cop an injury.

Still 1 trade left. 🥰

What is this place that I've stumbled into?

Ya keep sticking your head in this club .....me thinks you're worried about missing all the fun

You know how to fix this ......do it !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I flatly refuse to join this disgraceful club! I'm keeping my 1 trade until the very end and cashing out my $19k to spend on beer.

This aged well. I'm now begrudgingly here

LOL.

I'll be in this fine establishment with you next week kenty. 😍
It is a travesty of SC 2021 that you are not a member of this club with two weeks remaining.

You‘ve changed!

I snuck in here yesterday afternoon, but I've only got $1400 so I didn't want to make a big entrance.

How long will $1400 last me in this nefarious joint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back