Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ridiculous.

I'll ask again. Which should-have-been frees were not paid to Port? The way the game was played until the free kick count was as you said, clearly deserved the lopsided count.

The only thing ridiculous is your inability to think through what you have already said.

Are you saying they've paid every single thing all game that could be said to be there? They absolutely never do.

No I didn't say that.

But yeah, I'll totally spend time trying to prove to you something you already conceded.

The only thing ridiculous is your inability to think through what you have already said.

But yeah, I'll totally spend time trying to prove to you something you already conceded.
Drink less. And quit while you're behind. Your 'argument' is pathetic.

The frees are lopsided so it's all wrong LOL

Durham out with concussion next week.

checks fixture

Of course
Every team has players miss due to injury, and Durham, whilst not a spud, isn't exactly irreplaceable. If Essendon are so reliant on him, then they should be nowhere near finals contention.

This isn't a case of "Port being smooched on the phallus".

Drink less. And quit while you're behind. Your 'argument' is pathetic.

The frees are lopsided so it's all wrong LOL

The guy who's not capable of thinking through an issue beyond 'boo Port' reckons other people have had arguments. I'm sure you'll be whining when it happens to us next.

The guy who's not capable of thinking through an issue beyond 'boo Port' reckons other people have had arguments. I'm sure you'll be whining when it happens to us next.
Says the guy who's not capable of thinking past boo Crows.

I can only complain about a lopsided count against the Crows when it's justified, not when it's legit frees being paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Brown is embarrassing himself.

nice troll from kayo 😁
you'd think he plays for AFC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_205116_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_205116_Gmail.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20240330_205043_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_205043_Gmail.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 62
Willem Drew kicking it better than Jordan Dawson