MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong's lesser, non-Dangerfield midfielders aren't getting it anywhere near as easy as they were last week to allow him to paste over the gaping hole that is their forward line ... Adelaide will do this comfortably.

Oh the irony of J.Selwood getting a holding the ball free kick for what was a blatant high tackle

Solid commentary from BT, asking if Mackie would go another year when he's already announced his retirement ... this bloke gets paid for this ...
Well BT did stifle the odds on Sloanes price for the first kick of a crows game for about 4 weeks after his "roaming comments" before the bounce a few weeks back.

Another riveting finals match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the Crows Cats game now, so many passengers for Geelong. Hawkins was just awful. Stanley and Smith had shockers too. And everything that Kolodjasni touched turned to complete s**t. They'll go backwards next year. Completely reliant on Selwood and Dangerfield not being injured.

Good game thus far... go the Giants.

Thanks Lingy. The head is sacrosanct, unless Trent Cotchin is potentially at risk of being suspended for the GF.

I see it just me or can Rance do just about anything without giving away a free?

Barely got one for elbowing Watts in the back of the head.

Some soft free give and some clear ones not given.

Yes, they've been oddly selective.

I would offer our 2018 second round pick for Josh Kelly. He football good.

Everything Dusty does is incredible. The way he drinks water out of a bottle is off the top shelf.

Now he's "willing himself" a la Selwood...

I reckon GWS will win this by ten goals. Tigers only just hanging in here.

I reckon they're far too patchy a team to put a reasonable side to the sword.

Yes, they've been oddly selective.

I would offer our 2018 second round pick for Josh Kelly. He football good.
4th rounder and we promise to redraft Morton then trade him to the gws as part of the deal.

Stevie J is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back