MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you have been listening to SEN, been calling on there for ~10 years.
Don't get Sen out here in the sticks. We only get Triple M and ABC Grandstand

I seriously can't tell if
Eyes means nothing, it's an indicator, not a free kick. Daniher took him out of the contest before Gilbert had a chance to do anything, regardless of what he was going to try, its a very clear free kick.
Disagree. Gilbert had no intention for the ball and it could be argued that Daniher acted in response to that. Either way, I don't think it was the wrong call, but it wasn't the stupidest thing the commentators said either.

I must admit, I wondered about the Saints after last week. High pressure first half where things kept working so the pressure stayed high. Once the pressure dropped Richmond got in the game.

Tonight the same. High pressure first quarter that dropped away as things didn't work. Once it dropped off they got blown out.

Saints are the kind of team who look like a million bucks when they're able to play the game on their terms, but who fall to pieces when they're denied that opportunity. Basically, exactly what happened in round 1. I don't think Richardson has a plan B when things start going awry, and I don't think they're good enough to be able to expect plan A to get them over the line every week.

Saints are the kind of team who look like a million bucks when they're able to play the game on their terms, but who fall to pieces when they're denied that opportunity. Basically, exactly what happened in round 1. I don't think Richardson has a plan B when things start going awry, and I don't think they're good enough to be able to expect plan A to get them over the line every week.
Yup. Essendon's midfield - which is rubbish - made them look positively pedestrian tonight. Even if they make the eight that s**t gets you nowhere in September.

Looking at the run home. The Saints have to play us, Sydney and West Coast. West Coast have to play the Giants and Crows. While we have to Play the Saints, Crows, Giants, Port. These matches will shape the eight. Essendon have an easy run home and i expect them to make it now

I think when the Saints play the Eagles, that will essentially be a elimination final

Looking at the run home. The Saints have to play us, Sydney and West Coast. West Coast have to play the Giants and Crows. While we have to Play the Saints, Crows, Giants, Port. These matches will shape the eight. Essendon have an easy run home and i expect them to make it now

I think when the Saints play the Eagles, that will essentially be a elimination final
I think Essendon knocks St Kilda out and the rest of the eight is in. Critical to dodge Sydney week one as well (although with an actual forward line + Jones, Salem, Watts, 4QT Viney we are a very different side).

I must admit, I wondered about the Saints after last week. High pressure first half where things kept working so the pressure stayed high. Once the pressure dropped Richmond got in the game.

Tonight the same. High pressure first quarter that dropped away as things didn't work. Once it dropped off they got blown out.
Without pressure they are nothing, now that Roo has dropped off they have no star power, Just a bunch of real blue collar players without much edge or excitement, not a real surprise when you listen to their coach speak.

St kilda fans in preseason

'Melbourne are soft unlike us'

you_are_wrong.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Norf, way to be ******* useless.

Of course they'll probably beat us too.
I think we'll finally beat them coming up ... I reckon they've gotten progressively worse since they beat us.

Meanwhile, at the MCG, Danger is on one leg and has now become Geelong's only decent forward. Interesting decision to leave him on the ground, I hope it comes back to bite the campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back