MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynden Dunn ACL. Shattered for him, ****.
Feel for him so much. He reinvented himself from the unreliable dipstick he was as a forward and became a great defender and an all over club man and a leader. Pies fans were horrified when they picked him up but I KNEW they would love him and they did. Then last year he misses out on finals - and playing in a grand final too. Now this.

Feel for him so much. He reinvented himself from the unreliable dipstick he was as a forward and became a great defender and an all over club man and a leader. Pies fans were horrified when they picked him up but I KNEW they would love him and they did. Then last year he misses out on finals - and playing in a grand final too. Now this.
You forgot his tagging days as well haha bloke played bloody everywhere. Changed his body shape more than Christian Bale

You forgot his tagging days as well haha bloke played bloody everywhere. Changed his body shape more than Christian Bale
True. TBH I always liked him. He’s got a touch of old school nut job about him. A few suspensions, plus my favourite where he is the man on the mark and spits and growls insults while getting tough hurling fistfuls of grass. Great stuff.

I'm actually sick of seeing AFLW rubbish on the AFL pages. I follow NBA yet dont get bombarded with WNBA or i bet if you follow EPL theres no ******* woman's soccer rubbish on there. Same as NBL or any other sport.

I'm actually sick of seeing AFLW rubbish on the AFL pages. I follow NBA yet dont get bombarded with WNBA or i bet if you follow EPL theres no ******* woman's soccer rubbish on there. Same as NBL or any other sport.

Agreed. If they could also * off the My Kitchen Rules stuff, that'd be great too.

Am i not allowed to say something nice about something i follow and enjoy without you guys negging on it? I get that you don't like, but you don't need to tell me for the thousandth time. And fair enough if you couldn't give two shits about, but if you want to back up not giving a s**t about it, how about don't give a s**t when i post about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re not biased but
Here we go ******* tulip commenting poxy s**t on another 1 of my posts.. How am I biased? I watched every game of the AFLW up until 1/2 way through this year. I have a daughter *head ive taken her to a few of freo games over here at the start of the year. If AFL was free there would never be a free seat but lets carry on like its some sort of feat

Am i not allowed to say something nice about something i follow and enjoy without you guys negging on it? I get that you don't like, but you don't need to tell me for the thousandth time. And fair enough if you couldn't give two shits about, but if you want to back up not giving a s**t about it, how about don't give a s**t when i post about it

Then keep it in some suitable thread / corner for AFLW.

My 2c on AFLW: making attendance free was probably the biggest mistake made stting up the comp. A nominal $5-10 for adults, kids free would've generated extra coin to chuck into development programs and set the expectation that it's paid for. The first season would've still had big turnouts as it was new, and then the AFL wouldn't have the issue of introducing paid tickets after people are conditioned to it being free, which will have to come as the comp grows/expands.

On AFL: sorta glad Essendon look pus too, but they'll be doubly fired up for next week.
Lions look very good; smokey to make a run to a prelim I reckon like us last year. They'll be hard to beat at the Gabba this year.

Here we go ******* tulip commenting poxy s**t on another 1 of my posts.. How am I biased? I watched every game of the AFLW up until 1/2 way through this year. I have a daughter ****head ive taken her to a few of freo games over here at the start of the year. If AFL was free there would never be a free seat but lets carry on like its some sort of feat
Because tickets aren't generally free, you utter drone. I've been to a handful of AFLW games and have always paid $10-15 except in the first year. Think what you like about AFLW, I don't give a toss, but to act like nobody would ever go if tickets weren't free - which they aren't - is absolutely obnoxious. PerfectFooty posted about something interesting. Don't like it: ignore the post.

Because tickets aren't generally free, you utter drone. I've been to a handful of AFLW games and have always paid $10-15 except in the first year. Think what you like about AFLW, I don't give a toss, but to act like nobody would ever go if tickets weren't free - which they aren't - is absolutely obnoxious. PerfectFooty posted about something interesting. Don't like it: ignore the post.

TIL opinions are "absolutely obnoxious". If you want to discuss AFLW, do it in some suitably dank corner. Despite what the thread title says, this is the non-Dees AFL thread, so make your own AFLW thread if it irks you so much.

Take ya own ******* advice you comment on my posts more than anybody with just poxy s**t. Well put the post in the woman's rubbish thread where it belongs and I wouldn't even see it. It was $2 ******* so basically free. Barely any campaigner would show up if they were 1/2 the price of AFL tickets to think they would is delusional.

Geez, you'd think we'd all be used to following a crap footy team and wouldn't get so cranky ... To be fair, this is the "NON-AFL Dees Thread" ... so you could argue this is the perfect place for an AFLW convo.

Geez, you'd think we'd all be used to following a crap footy team and wouldn't get so cranky ... To be fair, this is the "NON-AFL Dees Thread" ... so you could argue this is the perfect place for an AFLW convo.

MarcMaverick's dyslexia aside, this is not the place. No crankiness here, I'm not interested in having to skip over dribble about AFLW in an AFL thread.

MarcMaverick's dyslexia aside, this is not the place. No crankiness here, I'm not interested in having to skip over dribble about AFLW in an AFL thread.
I was like i swear it was NON Dees AFL Thread haha felt bad for having a go but you've cleared that up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back