MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Richmond can play quickly and can score quickly as well. They definitely looked quick on Anzac day eve particularly in the first quarter. They just don't have the talent anymore to do it consistently.

I think Richmond can play quickly and can score quickly as well. They definitely looked quick on Anzac day eve particularly in the first quarter. They just don't have the talent anymore to do it consistently.
I was gonna say that they where very quick against us, ran as around for a bit. Just depends on their tank, they can burn out

I was gonna say that they where very quick against us, ran as around for a bit. Just depends on their tank, they can burn out
That and accuracy in front of goals in the last. 5.1 to 1.5.

No Todd Marshall and potentially no Dixon next week is handy with the way our backline has been playing.

Should have them covered at full strength anyway, I know, but just need to keep getting wins on the board

No Todd Marshall and potentially no Dixon next week is handy with the way our backline has been playing.

Should have them covered at full strength anyway, I know, but just need to keep getting wins on the board

Nothing is certain. The Saints were supposed to be horrid with their injury list and they are 5/2 in W/L columns.

Port are doing the Roos with one leg in Tassie, shouldn't take em lightly.

Nothing is certain. The Saints were supposed to be horrid with their injury list and they are 5/2 in W/L columns.

Port are doing the Roos with one leg in Tassie, shouldn't take em lightly.
Oh I know, was just saying that a pair of KPFs missing could be handy. They're a tough challenge at AO this year

The Blues and Dogs game needs to be put down, its the humane thing to do, worse game than Richmond and Gold Coast a couple of weeks ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just tuned into the Blues vs Doggies game in the last quarter. Looked like blues were going to run over them. Blues down 6 goals to 1 then hit the front, the Bulldogs finally wake up then kick away to win by 20. So after all that Carlton onl gained 11 points on them, funny how games go like that.

I haven’t watched any of the game, but it looks like Weid has regressed to the Weid norm tonight.

View attachment 1686867
I said it last week, yeah weid kicked 2.1 but I'm pretty sure that's when essendon had dominance in the first half. Once port had taken control he disappeared. Felt like kyle Langford was everywhere when Weideman should have been. On tonight's game all I remember seeing was Weideman running on to a loose ball and instead of trying to evade the tackler he decided to turn into him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back