Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was always a good contested mark, just had wayward goal kicking. Down back he can use the good bits and doesn’t have to worry about kicking straight for goal.
Carlton - good at turning s**t forwards into capable defenders (somewhat obscuring the fact that they erred in originally thinking that these players might actually be the answer to their forward woes).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would really like the Giants to win this, and not just for tipping purposes. They can often be a little brittle on the road... hopefully not today.

I don't think North are going to challenge for finals... but they are just sneaking up behind us at the moment. That candle could burn out today and give us some breathing space. The more that teams around us lose (Brisbane, Richmond, Port, Fremantle, Hawthorn, North) the better.

Plus I don't want to play GWS coming off another loss next week.

News out of the Saints is now that it’s just a jarred knee.

They did the movement test at the ground and that had them fearing the worst but it turns out his knee is still just a little loose from the previous surgery. Not exactly sure how normal that is or whether that’s something to be concerned about...

They did the movement test at the ground and that had them fearing the worst but it turns out his knee is still just a little loose from the previous surgery. Not exactly sure how normal that is or whether that’s something to be concerned about...
Very common from a previous injury, moreso than surgery I think. I have loose ligaments in one knee, maybe from a hyperextension when another player fell across my leg.

"Hey, no, it's alright, you can't come on here,"
11219678-3x2-700x467.jpg

AFL security guard attempts to separate players in North Melbourne vs GWS clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back