Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Joe kick straight too now with everything else miraculously he is able to do in a different jumper........and the other guy who plays for Port apparently is doing Ok and fit in a different jumper too.......

Why is Derm picking on Ben King?

No one does. Worst jumper in the AFL.

Looks like the their jumper manufacturer ran our of dye of actual colours.
Hawthorne laughs at this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorne laughs at this

At least there is a clear contrast of colours or they compliment each other in a strange way as opposed to washed out maroon, washed out blue and washed out gold.

A similar thing happens with Richmond's jumper when the sash gets too golden. The black starts to look brown and the jumper dirty.

I’d almost respect him more if he just came out and said ‘I’ve now decided to give a sh*t’
Fantasia and Daniher took us for a ride. I suspect they weren't all that injured last year, particularly Fantasia. A stark contrast to Saad who gave us his all before leaving.
It's why I respect Saad far more than them.

Fantasia and Daniher took us for a ride. I suspect they weren't all that injured last year, particularly Fantasia. A stark contrast to Saad who gave us his all before leaving.
Definitely agree with Fantasia, I reckon he stretched that injury out for a solid 3-4 weeks longer than was probably needed to be right to play. Had likely well and truly mentally checked out by that point.

Daniher maybe could’ve played sooner but he did have that setback and obviously was coming from a long way back fitness wise. At least he got on the park and showed something so his trade value wasn’t completely tanked.

There are certainly levels to it.

Although if I had the opportunity to take the path of least resistance I’d almost certainly take it as well.

Not even bothering wasting my time on players who have left 😎

Just on the weekend a couple of players spoken about around our picks looked good. Henry and Bruhn. Not saying anything as far as wanting them over we got but it highlights how good the top end of this draft may be.

Also good to see Brodie finally looking like he may well live up to his potential. I wasn’t a fan of his previous work ethic but he has now found the next level in his training.

Not even bothering wasting my time on players who have left 😎

Just on the weekend a couple of players spoken about around our picks looked good. Henry and Bruhn. Not saying anything as far as wanting them over we got but it highlights how good the top end of this draft may be.

Also good to see Brodie finally looking like he may well live up to his potential. I wasn’t a fan of his previous work ethic but he has now found the next level in his training.
Bruhn looks polished.
Looks like a young Dev Smith.

Fagan on 360 before the GC match said Daniher was already 100% when he got to the club. They didn't need to put any special work or rehab into him. I'm sure we'll still have to put up with Brisbane being treated like miracle workers all season for somehow bringing him back from the dead.

Last edited:
Hawthorn are the 17th and 18th best teams in the league respectively.

Caught the second half of their game on the weekend - both teams are absolute sh*t. Skill level deplorable.

Has a team ever won the wooden spoon and not won the wooden spoon in the exact same season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back