Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe shed Melksham, Weideman

Freo will probably ask for Jackson
They will ask for Jackson and the dees will say nah.

Trent Rivers is from WA, or get Brayshaw so that his brother doesn’t head home. Next years 1st, Weideman…they will be able to get it done somehow.
He won’t be getting the same payday he would be getting from the blues but at least he won’t be wasting his career like Cripps, Murphy et al.

They will ask for Jackson and the dees will say nah.

Trent Rivers is from WA, or get Brayshaw so that his brother doesn’t head home. Next years 1st, Weideman…they will be able to get it done somehow.
He won’t be getting the same payday he would be getting from the blues but at least he won’t be wasting his career like Cripps, Murphy et al.
Freos first plus Cerra for Jackson, but Melbourne will surely say get ****ed

Brayshaw plus 2 firsts given they are going to be late firsts for Cerra?

Rivers won't go will he

Freos first plus Cerra for Jackson, but Melbourne will surely say get f’ed

Brayshaw plus 2 firsts given they are going to be late firsts for Cerra?

Rivers won't go will he
Brayshaw and 2 firsts is way over for Cera and you can only trade picks one year ahead so they don’t have 2 firsts.
No side wants to get rid of good players (eg Rivers/Brayshaw) but if they win next week it makes it easier to move

Brayshaw and 2 firsts is way over for Cera and you can only trade picks one year ahead so they don’t have 2 firsts.
No side wants to get rid of good players (eg Rivers/Brayshaw) but if they win next week it makes it easier to move
18 and Brayshaw seems kinda unders, but I think Brayshaw has regressed but he is put of possession so might be the problem

yeah. Mahoney pulled out of afl hq gig, so Scott gets that I guess. Not good if it means we lose Gia to the Blues though
I think the AFL maybe wanted Scott and Mahoney as they have divided the responsibilities that Hocking had between 2. Scott is in charge of MRO and umpiring. Hope he can have a positive impact there because both need a lot of work

Smith is a weird player. He was amazing in the first half for his return game against Adelaide in round 22 but has been ordinary since.

His form probably ranges from a 2/10 to a 8/10 but is ususally closer to the 2. Then you consider his injury history and it just feels too risky for a GF. Hibbo in 2021 is probably a solid 6/10 player. His best game was probably against Richmond when he locked down Dusty.
Hopefully he plays on weightman and gets in a few cheapies for his ex bomber teammates

So Grand Final day...

4:00pm- Storm v ?? (NRL Preliminary Final)
7:15pm- AFL Grand Final
9:30pm- Chelsea v Man City (Premier League)

Fair arvo/evening's viewing!
I hope they draw and then all lose their keys during the match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope they draw and then all lose their keys during the match
Giving United a gap early in the season? Yeah, would be great, wouldn't it?

Carlton get one of their targets in Cook for CEO. Clarko next?
Lyon is apparently their dream, Liddell didn't want him

Diesel is apparently trying to sway him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back