Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Least metres gained on the field with 28 over 4 quarters of footy. Wow.

I reckon if any of us signed up we'd have more impact in the AFL.
5 touches from 81% ToG.

Shocker

Does Curnow have a little bit of mental midget about him? Some 50/50 contests he just gives up.
Had a thought last night that he looks like he's carrying something.

Aside from the whole team on his shoulders.

I couldnt give a toss about Luke Parker not being selected.
Braeden Campbell being omitted though. That's interesting. Anyone know why?

Incidentally, he's out of contract at the end of next year...
I think he’s been the sub quite a bit. Probably want to get a full game into him.

Carlton have a tough run here. Melbourne, Sydney (a), GC (h), Port (a). Must beat GC really
hungry lick GIF

I think he’s been the sub quite a bit. Probably want to get a full game into him.
I went and read a bit of the Swans board's Campbell thread after I posted last night. There's a mix of bewilderment that he's been omitted and frustration that he's been inconsistent. Interestingly, the Swans have been playing him across half back but he was drafted at pick 5 as a mid-forward. I just know he's a bewdy by foot. That's why I'm going to plant this seed;

Post in thread 'AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰' https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afl-trade-free-agency-xii-💰💰💰.1373826/post-83406984

I went and read a bit of the Swans board's Campbell thread after I posted last night. There's a mix of bewilderment that he's been omitted and frustration that he's been inconsistent. Interestingly, the Swans have been playing him across half back but he was drafted at pick 5 as a mid-forward. I just know he's a bewdy by foot. That's why I'm going to plant this seed;

Post in thread 'AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰' https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afl-trade-free-agency-xii-💰💰💰.1373826/post-83406984
Surely a well coached team like the swans wouldnt play one of their best kicks in the backline! :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the campaigners more than any club, but they were a bit stiff with one minute to go. How was that Pendlebury kick out of the square after the Daicos goal not insufficient intent??
Did you know he had a basketball background? :)

tom green potential injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back