MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like swimming and **** as much as anybody, but Watts is a lad 1st and an AFL footballer 14th. campaigner needs to get his priorities straight.
Need someone to organise the blow and strippers after we win the flag, he'll do nicely.

for fecks sake, i haven't paid for BF since I was about 14. If people want to crowdfund I'll change my name to whatever you want. Watts2Hogan, KopTent, anything

Has it finally been recognised that Marns pwned Bell now by all Melbourne supporters or are there still a few holding on?
It sure appears that way. Even if May is a bust for us, handballing off Hogan who was clearly filled with so many issues including a potential career threatening foot injury, was a stroke of genius by Josh. He knew Freo had been hard for Jesse for a long time. God I hope May has a big year. Will make it even sweeter!

PS - can't believe there are so many on here who want Jesse back. A healthy and injury free Jesse Hogan maybe, but not this version..

It sure appears that way. Even if May is a bust for us, handballing off Hogan who was clearly filled with so many issues including a potential career threatening foot injury, was a stroke of genius by Josh. He knew Freo had been hard for Jesse for a long time. God I hope May has a big year. Will make it even sweeter!

PS - can't believe there are so many on here who want Jesse back. A healthy and injury free Jesse Hogan maybe, but not this version..
I'd take him back, but it would be as a Bennell situation. He comes back on the rookie list, costs us peanuts, AND it's after he's gained some perspective in his life, and pulls his head in. Just not sure he's capable of the last point, seems like his football ability has merely fed is his social life after his first season.

Has it finally been recognised that Marns pwned Bell now by all Melbourne supporters or are there still a few holding on?
Club took less than they should have, by this logic how good do GC look getting pick 6 out of Mahoney for a bloke they wouldn’t have got a pick in the 40s for a year later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club took less than they should have, by this logic how good do GC look getting pick 6 out of Mahoney for a bloke they wouldn’t have got a pick in the 40s for a year later

If you want to critique the actual May trade it’s fine but the club got rid of Hogan for a reason. Bell didn’t even want to do the deal because he knew but was overruled by Rosich.

If you want to critique the actual May trade it’s fine but the club got rid of Hogan for a reason. Bell didn’t even want to do the deal because he knew but was overruled by Rosich.
The club got rid of Hogan because Mahoney had convinced himself May was the missing piece and was prepared to pay massive overs because of this, not withstanding we also got KK and the less said about that comical disaster the better.
Both trades are intertwined, the fact that Mahoney wasn’t able to take advantage of the Bell Rosich situation just makes taking unders even worst.

Mahoney for all his 13 years of incompetence seems to be untouchable.

The club got rid of Hogan because Mahoney had convinced himself May was the missing piece and was prepared to pay massive overs because of this, not withstanding we also got KK and the less said about that comical disaster the better.
Both trades are intertwined, the fact that Mahoney wasn’t able to take advantage of the Bell Rosich situation just makes taking unders even worst.

Get your head out of the sand mate. Hogan was shelved because he has issues far beyond football.

With the value of hindsight we did very well out of that trade

With the value of hindsight we did very well out of that trade
With what we got in regards to a pick, yes. In regards to the player(s) we have used with that pick, no. May might not need to do much to be ahead of Hogan in regards to output, but Hogan still has youth on his side and May has done one tenths of f*** all so far. Hopefully that changes this season and he can actually show how good he can be. He needs to..

How can you say its unders? Club knew a lot more than they let on about Jesse unfortunately.

With what we got in regards to a pick, yes. In regards to the player(s) we have used with that pick, no. May might not need to do much to be ahead of Hogan in regards to output, but Hogan still has youth on his side and May has done one tenths of f*** all so far. Hopefully that changes this season and he can actually show how good he can be. He needs to..
Two different trades but yes, I agree the May trade was pretty bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back