Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just on IHT as I said at the time, 1st up into an Everest beaten 4 was poor placement from you know who. Can't write a horse off after that. That said 7yo mare we are just counting time to she's cooked so can't argue if someone thinks she's gone at the game. This will be the last time if she runs poorly from me.

I'm just on IHT as I said at the time, 1st up into an Everest was poor placement from you know who. Can't write a horse off after that. That said 7yo mare we are just counting time to she's cooked so can't argue if someone thinks she's gone at the game. This will be the last time if she runs poorly from me.

Generally was better first up than second up too.

Generally was better first up than second up too.

I get the personal stats but honestly horses improve second up in fitness, you can get them there fit first up but it can be hit and miss. Hopefully this time was a miss and she's better today. I will always give them more or equal 2nd up unless it's a crazy spike.

I get the personal stats but honestly horses improve second up in fitness, you can get them there fit first up but it can be hit and miss. Hopefully this time was a miss and she's better today. I will always give them more or equal 2nd up unless it's a crazy spike.

Sprinters should be ready to go in every race. As if they were using the Everest as a lead up for this

First race is a bush cup field. Half of them are on a downward spiral and should be running in BM70 races.

Questionable if Mandella runs 1600m but big chance if he does but ill say he doesnt. Not quite getting the love for Ranier unless we are talking the Ranier from 12 months ago. Goodnfast battling in BM78 races but did run on strongly to an Oaks day last start winner which is good enough to take this out. Reserve Street right in it.

My likely bets today
Race 1: Mandela Effect
Race 2: Starcaster
Race 3:Knickpoint, Truffle House as roughie
Race 4: True Self
Race 5: Santa with saver on Gaby
Race 6: Oceanex, saver on something. No idea what yet. Lottery race
Race 7: Haunted
Race 8: Melody Belle
Race 9: Esperance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carn Paris that's not true. He was buried on the rail the whole race and couldn't get any momentum until the last 100.

Sorry mate - you must have been watching a different race - Hughie road it a peach and the horse wasn't good enough. Had plenty of momentum - is just a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back