Not open for further replies.

iluvparis

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Yeah because every single start he has had here has been at G1 level. This race is pretty garbage, each way I don't think you could do much better
I think you could do plenty better - has a strong whiff of Dream Castle about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jugada

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
He crossed the line with The Chosen One who is close to favourite here and copped far more interference and meets him 1kg better off at the weights.

Almost chips in territory for the German super star

iluvparis

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
He crossed the line with The Chosen One who is close to favourite here and copped far more interference and meets him 1kg better off at the weights.

Almost chips in territory for the German super star
No doubt they will have a tough battle here again....for 5th

iluvparis

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
This goes back to my general theory that it is irrelevant how far he was beaten at Caulfield - he was back half of the field yet again without ever getting into the race as has been the case at pretty much every Oz start he has to day. His finishing position is purely a function of how bunched the race is rather than his (shithouse) ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's Gator's best of the day haha #thegreatgame
i will be laying it the place on Betfair. I dont know what he was watching but she had a short sprint in the 1000 Guineas then completely stopped. She got me a huge collect on a multi because of that win (in before paris "sure you did") but i fully admit stride before and after the line it was not in front and was a very lucky win.

lay lay lay all day

blackspider

Senior List
Aug 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really like the look of Humma Humma ($8) in the last at Flemington on Saturday - Have backed her two runs this prep and she has run super both times. Step up in grade, but confident she will run well. Should be enough speed in the race to see her storm over the top of them.

bigdog43

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
i will be laying it the place on Betfair. I dont know what he was watching but she had a short sprint in the 1000 Guineas then completely stopped. She got me a huge collect on a multi because of that win (in before paris "sure you did") but i fully admit stride before and after the line it was not in front and was a very lucky win.

lay lay lay all day
I'll be backing Vegas Jewel

iluvparis

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd

lay lay lay all day
Only needed a short sprint to get the job done - will be cruising up on the bit at the 400 here before blowing them away Mosheen style #chipsin

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I know we’ve got Game 7 and a great days racing coming up on Saturday & Sunday but if I can change tangent for a moment.

Meg Ryan has called off her engagement to John Mellencamp. Obviously they couldn’t agree on who was the better cougar.

54Dogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I know we’ve got Game 7 and a great days racing coming up on Saturday & Sunday but if I can change tangent for a moment.

Meg Ryan has called off her engagement to John Mellencamp. Obviously they couldn’t agree on who was the better cougar.
Good joke >>>>>>> Bad joke >>>>>>>>>> Dad joke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This joke

iluvparis

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd

juice t

#TheExers
Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United

John needs a lover who won't drive him crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom