Official 2020 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One less kent to deal with

giphy.gif

Wingard has become a must have if he has DPP next year
He was earmarked as one of my final fwd premos this season to be traded in once he played enough to be match fit and started scoring well. Unfortunately he left it way too late. Hopefully he'll have an uninterrupted pre-season next year and will be one of my first fwd premos picked.

I hear Ross is looking for a new job
I wouldn't mind Melbourne giving him a go. Desperately unlucky not to win a flag with a talented young St Kilda team, took a talented young Freo team to a GF and had them a strong minor premier soon after. Would be replacing a coach who's quickly ruining a talented young list and isgiving the impression he has NFI.

Of course it would mean avoiding Melbourne players in SC as you'd never know where/if they'd play, but I'm not sure we know that now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's related to the Mortons, that's a solid NO from me too.
Have you always hated freedom or is this a new development?
More a throw-away line, just the first bloke who sprang to mind, but he'll be priced at 420k-odd, so 83's for 78's this year.
If he really moves to the MIDs, he could outstrip that fairly easily, I guess. Fair old if, though.
Not saying the Chol is not dis-enticed, but also not saying I'm not saying the Chol isn't dis-enticed.
Pretty sure that clears things up.
Strap yourselves in.

So if Grundy goes to Adelaide next year, he will be the #2 ruck behind ROB obviously.

Would you start him though?
No.
Adelaide oval is a lot smaller so he won't be able to out run his man for those extra cheap possessions.
Add the ROB factor and s**t plodder miss compared to the Pies and it's a no for me.

I'd consider if D/M. Anyone got Jelwood's season heat map?
Think he’d struggle to get it as he’s been mainly playing wing. Just think he could fire again like Murphy and curnow have done when back in the guts. Boak’s output might not be reachable but jelwood is a champion and champion data favourite. Especially if t Kelly leaves opening his rover spot back up.

To the watch list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back