Preview OFFICIAL PREVIEW AFL ROUND 19 - Brisbane Lions v Gold Coast Suns Saturday July 23rd at 7.10pm @ the GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opposition, doesn't look too threatening to my eye.
r19.jpg

Because the image is blurry. They're much more threatening in high res.

looks for the melts
doesn't see any

Always a weird ambiance when the board agree on something...
Won't call it as in agreement - more like a big sigh and go "it is what it is"

IN: Farrar, Sharp, Hollands, Macpherson

OUT: Bowes, Markov, Oea, Day, Fiorini (all omitted)

Note Hollands making debut
Thanks for that . Trying to get the score in golf ,tennis or cricket now is a bit hopeless. You click on the coverage and all they do is talk about what happened. Put the effing score up. A bit like trying to find the ins and outs. Which is basically all people want to know because where they name the team position wise is always half BS.

IN: Farrar, Sharp, Hollands, Macpherson

OUT: Bowes, Markov, Oea, Day, Fiorini (all omitted)

Note Hollands making debut
Bowes being omitted is interesting, I haven’t watched much Gold Coast this season but thought he was on the verge of breaking out not too long ago.

Bowes being omitted is interesting, I haven’t watched much Gold Coast this season but thought he was on the verge of breaking out not too long ago.

Only back from injury recently. Struggling for touch and run to my eyes.

Darcy Fort was very good last week and I cannot remember a player doing so well and then getting dropped.

Can any come up with something similar/

Leigh fisher again, ughhh. Prepare to be outraged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Fort was very good last week and I cannot remember a player doing so well and then getting dropped.

Can any come up with something similar/
Ah Chee getting 10 score involvements ,clear match high and getting dropped. When he hardly played in the forward line.

Fort couldn't have done any more than he did last week . He was in the best.

Ah Chee getting 10 score involvements ,clear match high and getting dropped. When he hardly played in the forward line.

Fort couldn't have done any more than he did last week . He was in the best.
Oscar being chosen in front of Fort is fair enough when we run with 3 tall forwards in Daniher, Hippy & McStay
This has been consistent in team selections. Also gives us an extra mid/fwd rotation
However i did think they may have given Oscar another week off.

Oscar being chosen in front of Fort is fair enough when we run with 3 tall forwards in Daniher, Hippy & McStay
This has been consistent in team selections. Also gives us an extra mid/fwd rotation
However i did think they may have given Oscar another week off.
I don't think there's all that much between Oscar and Fort but Oscar is bigger and higher in the pecking order. Fort's handy to have on the list.

Fagan and the selection panel did a good job this week, but I still think we are going to need two bona fide ruckmen the finals.

If you add Coleman, this side it is nearly our best on paper, but we need Prior back in the seniors and you know who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back