One thing you hate about your team

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mine is Collingwood stuffing things up on grand final day.

2 Premierships since 1958 just does not cut.

Since 2000 we have lost 4 grand finals 2002,2003,2011 and 2018.

It makes me sick.

Still stuck on 15 flags as well.

Had upteen chances on making it to the 16 premiership club with carlton and essendon as well.

But what is one thing that you hate about your club.

I haven’t liked anything about my club since they ran out onto the field on Sunday. Embarrassing. Let that game and everything that happened during, fade away.

They took the easy money in Canberra, and in other instances, instead of doing the hard yards in Western Sydney as was the intent.
If I could change one thing about the entire game it would be that, GWS playing 11 games in Western Sydney. And make Canberra the 20th team.

It's just nuts.

Anyway what do I hate about my team? Nothing... now that Eddie and Bucks are gone. We're back!!

Have zero problem with the physicality. Have a problem with getting in an elite players face, after you kick a goal in the first quarter of a game you comfortably lost.

Love my club, but have been really let down by some of the less than supportive attitudes to indigenous players over its history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty hard to narrow it down to just one.

Can I change it to Victorians in general?

Can you lot prounce "EL" as "EL" instead of "AL" when it occurs in the English language?

As in MELbourne....not MALbourne
ELliot... not ALliot

We know Victorians operate differently to us in God's Country that is NSW, and elsewhere, but for the sake of the rest of Australia, do us all a favour.

Thanks.

Some of the messaging/sloganeering. Like all the “never ever give up” stuff puts us on the back foot from the start, and weirdly it’s how we play a lot of the time. Maybe a superstitious opinion on my part but it is what it is.

Can I change it to Victorians in general?

Can you lot prounce "EL" as "EL" instead of "AL" when it occurs in the English language?

As in MELbourne....not MALbourne
ELliot... not ALliot

We know Victorians operate differently to us in God's Country that is NSW, and elsewhere, but for the sake of the rest of Australia, do us all a favour.

Thanks.
What are you talking about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back