No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that they delist Murdoch, yet trade in a similar player who is, if anything, a little bit worse.
ROhan is worse than Murdoch AND Menzel.

lol Adam Simpson complaining to the AFL about interstate teams not getting a fair go , fmd you just won a flag, they get what 11-12 games at home in a state of the art stadium that holds 60,000 people
Just maybe it was more to do with the scheduling than anything else? Do we really know exactly what was discussed - I wouldn't think so. Could be more to do with that we get sent to Tasmania and Canberra and the big Victorian teams don't who also don't travel as much throughout the season? Just guessing of course.

dimma did that after the 2016 season lol. but unlike colonwood we actuallty won the flag the next year

more copying from them. unbelievable how much they have copied us
Agreed.

ROhan is worse than Murdoch AND Menzel.
Yep. It's got me f**ked why they would even consider him, let alone take him.

Then again, this is the same coach who plays Scott Selwood every week. He's barely VFL standard.

Just maybe it was more to do with the scheduling than anything else? Do we really know exactly what was discussed - I wouldn't think so. Could be more to do with that we get sent to Tasmania and Canberra and the big Victorian teams don't who also don't travel as much throughout the season? Just guessing of course.
You're 100% right.
I'm guessing you were trying to imply us as ones who don't travel as much during the season which is right this season because the AFL were trying to get money out of us but historically we travel more usually than Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton and sometimes Geelong.
We've been to Tassie x2 the last four seasons and have been to Canberra, Geelong.
We haven't done Nothing compared to you guys though.

You're 100% right.
I'm guessing you were trying to imply us as ones who don't travel as much during the season which is right this season because the AFL were trying to get money out of us but historically we travel more usually than Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton and sometimes Geelong.
We've been to Tassie x2 the last four seasons and have been to Canberra, Geelong.
We haven't done Nothing compared to you guys though.
So how long ago was it the talk of the town that Collingwood didn't travel because the AFL saw fit

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is surprising to read Mihocek is unsigned.
If I was running Geelong, I would sign him up for certain.

The article recently on the AFL website calls it the Collingwood "swoop squad".
De Goey, Stephenson, Hoskin-Elliott and Thomas are their four key goal-scorers.
Obviously, they have Cox too.
Mihocek is important because he adds to the unpredictability of their forward mix.
You have to cover all six players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back