No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that.

The way some people on here were talking about Prestia earlier on in the year you’d think he was the worst midfielder ever. Lol

Was it 28% of the time he’s involved in score chains? Or something like that?

yeah something around 30 I think

I cant stand Kane Cornes, but his Dangerflog comments are spot on. No bigger knob in the game. Side note Slobbo going into bat for Soldo was a real highlight and the look on Whankley's face was priceless and two the "coaches" segment dead set puts me to sleep. Boring as bat s**t. I might go look at some pr0n until the on the sauce replay starts

Pathetic the afl is make the rules as they go Ablett 2 weeks in row and Fyfe were alot worser I got no issue if both were suspended and precedent was set.Turning people off big time. Incompetent and run like a bunch clowns.Appeal crazy not to this circus pick and choose there favourites and it's a lucky dip with the tribunal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else seen that twitter account “the Franga hanga”

Every week they cherry pick all the footage of the missed free kicks against Essendon and have a melt... can’t wait to watch it this time next week

Will be delicious

Carlton under Bolton remind me a bit of Richmond under Wallace. There surely must be serious doubts from the Blues board about Bolton but they're so scared of being called out by the media about being the same ruthless backroom John Elliott-type club they're desperate to appear 'united' even if it means consecutive wooden spoons.

I'm sure that's a similar reason why Wallace wasn't sacked after 2007; not just the 5 year contract but they were scared of media mocking (and from other supporters) about how Richmond just sack coaches at the first opportunity. So just to appear like they were more mature than in the past they were happy to take the hits for a couple more years.

I cant stand Kane Cornes, but his Dangerflog comments are spot on. No bigger knob in the game. Side note Slobbo going into bat for Soldo was a real highlight and the look on Whankley's face was priceless and two the "coaches" segment dead set puts me to sleep. Boring as bat ****. I might go look at some pr0n until the on the sauce replay starts

I was listening to the radio on Sat night when Dangerfield's "injury" occurred and after the hyperventilating from the commentator about how serious it looked, my first thought that Dangerfield was playing it up yet again. Remember how the Fox Footy comms pronounced his career over at the Hawks game a couple of years ago and he then proceeded to have a dozen shots at goal?!?

Probably best for his reputation if Dangerfield misses a week (easy win against GC); to be fit to play would just underline how right Cornes was.

Why are the Hawks moving to Dingley when the middle of last decade they were still at Glenferrie? Are they trotting out the line they've outgrown Waverley Park after not even being there 15 years? Spare me.

As for Geelong, I'm sad they won't have their upteenth upgrade of the ground where $45m is spent to increase capacity by 500.

Why are the Hawks moving to Dingley when the middle of last decade they were still at Glenferrie? Are they trotting out the line they've outgrown Waverley Park after not even being there 15 years? Spare me.

As for Geelong, I'm sad they won't have their upteenth upgrade of the ground where $45m is spent to increase capacity by 500.
meanwhile RFC gets sweet * all

Carlton under Bolton remind me a bit of Richmond under Wallace. There surely must be serious doubts from the Blues board about Bolton but they're so scared of being called out by the media about being the same ruthless backroom John Elliott-type club they're desperate to appear 'united' even if it means consecutive wooden spoons.

I'm sure that's a similar reason why Wallace wasn't sacked after 2007; not just the 5 year contract but they were scared of media mocking (and from other supporters) about how Richmond just sack coaches at the first opportunity. So just to appear like they were more mature than in the past they were happy to take the hits for a couple more years.
same reason we stuck with dud frawley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back