No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey smith.... get ******

I guess we will need until round 12 before any of our players get a nomination since Brad Johnson only watch’ Geelong play

Yet another corrupt part of the AFL.

Pies looking too get Varcoe to play this week because he designed the jumper.Campaigner shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place.

It was a tribute to his sister though, I feel kinda bad for the bloke.

Gablett has gotten away with worse.

Pies looking too get Varcoe to play this week because he designed the jumper.Campaigner shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place.
If Varcoe gets off I’ll be beyond pissed if Soldo is still suspended.

It was a tribute to his sister though, I feel kinda bad for the bloke.

Gablett has gotten away with worse.
I get that and I feel bad for him too but if he challengers and succeeds I can see them trying to make a statement with Soldo. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol not even 5 minutes on the tigers on On The Couch.
Perfect.
I’m loving this season just let us keep slipping through doing our business whilst every contender gets talked up. Last year did my head in it was rare territory having everyone go on about us and have us in the spotlight.

Lol not even 5 minutes on the tigers on On The Couch.

That’s a good thing. We are basically top 4 with no fan fare. I like that.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

According to On The Couch, Conker and Worpel are two of the biggest junk possession mids in the comp and Prestia is in the top 5 for being involved in chains that lead to scores
I saw that.

The way some people on here were talking about Prestia earlier on in the year you’d think he was the worst midfielder ever. Lol

Was it 28% of the time he’s involved in score chains? Or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back