No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEN crying about Freo injuries yet not a peep about us Tiges with a quarter of our list out.

Too many pro AFL sycophant sock puppets and anti Richmond cocksmacks on SEN these days.

Geez I wish we could pull off a miracle and pinch it this year that would melt the entire sports media and the foundations at AFL House

Was at Bunnings late October 2018. Was wearing my 2017 Tigers Premiership T shirt. Walking around minding my own business. Bunnings employee driving a forklift notices the shirt and says with dumbass grin as I walk past "hey, I barrack for Collingwood". I stop and look at him and say "thats nice, where is your preliminaryship t shirt?" and walk off. Dumb campaigners all of them.
See that's the thing, I have never seen a group of supporters celebrate a GF loss as much as pie fans. If say this year we go a run and beat the cats in the prelim but lose to GWS in the GF, I'll be stuffed if I want to talk about the prelim ever again because I know it lead to a GF loss. I wouldn't be going up to any cats fans and taunting them about losing to us in a prelim but pie fans are getting off on it.

Too many pro AFL sycophant sock puppets and anti Richmond cocksmacks on SEN these days.

Geez I wish we could pull off a miracle and pinch it this year that would melt the entire sports media and the foundations at AFL House
Then watch the rule changes

See that's the thing, I have never seen a group of supporters celebrate a GF loss as much as pie fans. If say this year we go a run and beat the cats in the prelim but lose to GWS in the GF, I'll be stuffed if I want to talk about the prelim ever again because I know it lead to a GF loss. I wouldn't be going up to any cats fans and taunting them about losing to us in a prelim but pie fans are getting off on it.
They have the cup to show us

I copped that also,the power of Richmond gear does weird things to oppos.

I quite enjoy it.

Like the ninth thing lol,oppos think about Richmond more than their own club.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Except if you wear this years membership cap. Looks like something a court jester would wear.

Our GWS prelim was one of the most unbelievable nights in our history. As well as the one sided crowd it was a great powerful win with the end result of us being in a GF bringing more emotion into a crowd than I'd ever seen.
Luckily we don't have to think about it but during the week leading up to the GF I wondered how that night was going to be viewed if we fell flat on our arses in the big game. I'm sure it would still be a nice memory but it would have been tainted so badly that it may have been painful to revisit in some way and certainly wouldn't have been something you'd go around bleating about to oppo supporters.

Anyway, we won so let's not concern ourselves with that!

I refuse to watch our QF from last year. Watched the highlights once and at the siren Bruce says we’re ‘overwhelming favourites’ for the flag which eats at me.

I refuse to watch our QF from last year. Watched the highlights once and at the siren Bruce says we’re ‘overwhelming favourites’ for the flag which eats at me.

I spent that whole week listening to contrite Pies friends who were saying how scared they were to be playing us.

The Campaigners haven't shut up since especially after the Round 2 embarrassment where they bitch slapped us again.

I cannot cop those bastards, and support all and sundry against them.

Winning the prelim means jackshit if you lose the grandfinal but no according to these peanuts.

I just eat a lot of lamb kebabs with garlic sauce. More enjoyable and keeps a force field of around 10 meters around me at all times

In my world they are called souvlaki

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dale Morris will play this week, 106 days after a knee reco :thumbsu:

By my calculations, Rance is sitting at about 90days since his reco. Anyone know if they were similar type recos?

Dunno. But Rance is on record as saying it was the same type of injury as Goldsack’s. Same surgeon.

By my calculations, Rance is sitting at about 90days since his reco. Anyone know if they were similar type recos?

That is astounding, the man is a machine.

Did he have LARS or traditional ?

That is astounding, the man is a machine.

Did he have LARS or traditional ?
I think it was only a partial tear so didn’t have a full reco,very risky but then he is wha5 34, 35?

Yeah Morris hasn't actually had a reconstruction, he is still going to attempt to play without a ACL graft repair.

He has opted for the old method of strengthening the joint as a whole via weight and resistance training.

Has been done in other sports where they try and just build up the strength around the knee, by building muscles and trying to strengthen other connective tissues ie the medial and lateral ligaments and the pcl.

Also what wouldve been the rehab and road back for players in the day to recover pre ceeding ACL grafting.

Sour scott on 360 geez he is a miserable prick
Absolutely hates giving the opposition credit when they beat the cats thinks he is a coaching god
Wanka.

309a24afe69b9062c6faa1e9a67ca34e.jpg

He is this full of himself.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back