No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine going on holiday and filming everything, looking at everything through your phone, so that you could make a YouTube video when you got home. ****** generation

Don’t mind it. I find the Boomer whinging about it worse, that is until the school play rolls around and you get pushed over by grannies rushing to the front to film everything.

My son and I flick through the photos and vida on my phone and remember things we did together that we’ve forgotten about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t mind it. I find the Boomer whinging about it worse, that is until the school play rolls around and you get pushed over by grannies rushing to the front to film everything.

My son and I flick through the photos and vida on my phone and remember things we did together that we’ve forgotten about.

I’m happy to let young people video all they want as long as they let me hoard all the wealth. Thanks Millenials! (Actually I think I’m a Gen X not a Boomer, could be why I don’t need franking credits).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When all the Media really wanted to talk about this off-season was Joe Danihers big move to Sydney that didn't eventuate and then an irrelevant StKilda FC ends up being the the biggest mover during Trade Period 2019, what else can we hype up

Hey heres 32yo Eddie Betts back at Carlton

Clickbait Ralphy.
You are the King of cheap, empty, clickbait

Nope...buttholes who don't actually enjoy a live gig and then expect you to stand still whilst they take a video ....... Kill 'em all

Nope...buttholes who don't actually enjoy a live gig and then expect you to stand still whilst they take a video ....... Kill 'em all
It happens at the footy, too. Two shitheads sitting behind me talking the whole time about everything but the game. And they’re the ones who will post pictures of themselves on their Instagram with all their gear on and make it look like they’re having a great time and enjoying being there. Of course it’s a generation thing. Old people stare at their phones a lot, too, but it’s only teenagers and twenty somethings who don’t know how to experience anything because they’re too busy trying to outshine each other. Sad

I’m not normally the type to rub peoples faces in it... but
I was talking to flog collingwood mate and it came up
“We stopped your three-peat” and I was yeah whatever mate and at then I go “who do you reckon our best three players are? I think yours are Grundy,Pendelberry and sidebottom who do think ours are”
He was about to say Rance and then he stopped and says Dusty.
Dusty didn’t make AA this year mate. I keep looking at him.
He says Lynch. I go, mate he had a year off with a knee and came back to play without a preseason. He’s not even our best FWD.
Cotchin?...mate, he only played ten games this year.
It was sweet watching the bullshit, smartass we beat you look drain from his face when he realised...
They haven’t seen the best of us yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back