No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could Essendon be primed for a premiership tilt in 2020 based on the star power on its list?

3v6wd.gif
Could Essendon be primed for a premiership tilt in 2020 based on the star power on its list?

WTF.gif
z2CvR6.gif

Attachments

• heston.gif
    heston.gif
    521.3 KB · Views: 28

View attachment 790702

View attachment 790703
View attachment 790704

they say this every year and every year it’s a big fat zero

I sure will.. Love a ginger beer on a hot day ..ive sat on the surrounding veranda at Matso's brewery in Broome many a time drinking jugs of there ginger beer on a balmy evening after crew change... It goes pretty well too.... Give it a crack Thin man
I drink the Bundaberg stuff every now and then.

I sure will.. Love a ginger beer on a hot day ..ive sat on the surrounding veranda at Matso's brewery in Broome many a time drinking jugs of there ginger beer on a balmy evening after crew change... It goes pretty well too.... Give it a crack Thin man
I have tried Matso's and its not a patch on Royal Jamaican...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Betts are on for an upset in the blockbuster season-opener
Nice clutching at straws Ben Collins, we have a few lucky charms of our own vs Carltoon

Nankervis 5-0
Short 4-0
Rioli 5-0
Kmac 7-0
Lambert 6-0
Castagna 4-0
Bolton 3-0

just to name a few

But they are happy to pay jack martin alot more Who has done nothing and was dropped during the year , they could of taken butler for a slab But its ok pay a finished betts top dollar you peanuts.
If you have a look at the age of profile of their list Ellis and Butler were a perfect fit for them. They have 6 key players 30+ and have sweet fa between 25-30, once those experienced 30+ campaigners retire/drop off, they’ll struggle. Idiots, but yeah sos is a list guru lol

If you have a look at the age of profile of their list Ellis and Butler were a perfect fit for them. They have 6 key players 30+ and have sweet fa between 25-30, once those experienced 30+ campaigners retire/drop off, they’ll struggle. Idiots, but yeah sos is a list guru lol
I ran an age list the other day on them, they will have only 4 players in the 26-29 age bracket for 2020, massive hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back