No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would make this comment all the more hilarious, though I know it won’t happen, is if Brando goes on to win a flag with GCS over the next 5 years. :D

However GCS still won’t have their s**t together while Brando is on their list.
But they are happy to pay jack martin alot more
Who has done nothing and was dropped during the year , they could of taken butler for a slab
But its ok pay a finished betts top dollar you peanuts.

Historic tweet.
Comedy gold.

There seems to be a persistent myth that one CAS panel member found that all Essendon players were not guilty of drug code violation. When in fact the third panel member was only had doubts about some (several) players unnamed i.e. he also found the majority of players had violated the code.
From the findings document:

F1822273-32EC-47FF-8FC3-3BBB13D4E0CA.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if Carlton had Neil Balme, someone who has actually delivered success.
While I wouldn't say SOS was a bad list manager/recruiter, he is far from the best or elite managers in the business that Carlton supporters make him out to be (the cult around SOS with them is comparable to Essendon with Hird).

Balme on the other hand is elite and perhaps the best in the business. I'm glad he is with us and not Carlton.

Last edited:
There seems to be a persistent myth that one CAS panel member found that all Essendon players were not guilty of drug code violation. When in fact the third panel member was only had doubts about some (several) players unnamed i.e. he also found the majority of players had violated the code.
From the findings document:

View attachment 790413
He is just a dumbass excuse for a Greek , they were guilty

THE PRESSURE on Collingwood's hunt for a third premiership in 62 years will be ramped up next season, with the Pies set to take the oldest list in the League into what shapes as a pivotal 2020 campaign.

Try Royal Jamaican, you will be hooked, it is the best!
I sure will.. Love a ginger beer on a hot day ..ive sat on the surrounding veranda at Matso's brewery in Broome many a time drinking jugs of there ginger beer on a balmy evening after crew change... It goes pretty well too.... Give it a crack Thin man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back